After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion

After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion Description: Enriched with Grape Seed Oil Formulated for Perfection Daily moisturizer for new and existing tattoos After Inked effectively moisturizes existing tattoos and naturally helps tattoos to look healthier. Paraben-Free Fragrance-Free Gluten-Free Non-Petroleum Based Free Of Parabens, Fragrance, Gluten, Petroleum, Cruelty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion Directions Apply a thin layer of After Inked to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist. Continue using After Inked every day to keep your tattoos vibrant. Do not combine with any other products. Ingredients: Aqua (water), vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, glycerin (veg), stearic acid (veg), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), synthetic beeswax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cetyl alcohol (veg), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid (natural preservative). • Vegan

Do you notice a difference when you use this on older tattoos?
Start your review of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion!
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff! I manage a tattoo studio, and we actually now carry it as our only in-house aftercare lotion. One of the selling points I use is that it's such a good cream with such high-level ingredients, that I use it as a year-round all over body lotion and have successfully used it as a face moisturizer (I have normal-dry skin) without any clogging or breakout problems.

I feel like After Inked is a bit of a skin-care secret. It's outside the beauty market, so you're getting really good ingredients for a really small investment.

Oh, and it's my go-to tattoo aftercare cream, too.

Oh, and it's my go-to tattoo aftercare cream, too.
Miramichi, NB
After Inked moisturizer has an amazing formula that doesn't feel like it is clogging my pores or suffocating the tattoo and also has the best smelling cream that I have ever owned
I bought a tube of this after my 2nd tattoo, as recommended by my tattoo artist. I've used it on every tattoo since! 10 tattoos later, and it's still my favourite tattoo moisturizer. It goes on smoothly and is the perfect consistency- thick enough to cover the tattoo well, yet light enough to easily be worked into the skin. Smells nice, in a clean way...not fragranced! Definitely recommend to everyone! Cruelty-free as well ✌️
Charlotte
I liked it. It kept my tattoo looking brighter for longer period of time after I had it done! Thought it was a little more lotiony than gooey than it should of been
Marion, IN
This is a pretty decent tattoo cream to use on healing tattoos. Ive actually used as ointment for stencil and to prevent unnecessary bleeding while doing a tattoo. It works really well for both as well as a substitute to apply onto skin to transfer the stencil onto the skin if you do not have whatever it is your normally use for stencil transferring before you tattoo.
Beaverton , OR
This is a really helpful tool if you have tatts. Works amazingly and helps your tattoos heal nice and fast. Makes the ink actually seem dark like it’s supposed to be
Anderson, SC
They sell this product where I work at a local smoke shop and I figured I would try it out. It keeps my tattoos looking as new as the day I got them . It's super hydrating and not a bad price all. The only con is that it doesn't smell very good but it gets the job done.
I love this tattoo lotion better than anything I've tried before! I've used it on almost all of my tattoos, & have had no issues with it! It's vegan, has a pleasant smell, & doesn't feel heavy on your skin! Definitely recommend!
Halifax
I used this on both of my tattoos I got and it helped the itchiness during the healing process, it also does not affect the colors of the tattoo. A big bonus is that it has no scent, so it really won’t irritate the skin more, is eco friendly, and it is cruelty free.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! I was given this to use after I got my eyebrows micro-bladed and it worked so well! It wasn’t greasy or sticky, and it felt great on the skin. It was exactly what my eyebrows needed after being cut over and over again. It felt very nice on the skin. Would recommend this to anyone with a new tattoo or who is getting their eyebrows micro-bladed.