After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion uploaded by Stephanie K.After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion uploaded by Cyndi R.

BY AFTER INKED #9 in Tattoo Care

After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion Description: Enriched with Grape Seed Oil Formulated for Perfection Daily moisturizer for new and existing tattoos After Inked effectively moisturizes existing tattoos and naturally helps tattoos to look healthier. Paraben-Free Fragrance-Free Gluten-Free Non-Petroleum Based Free Of Parabens, Fragrance, Gluten, Petroleum, Cruelty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion Directions Apply a thin layer of After Inked to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist. Continue using After Inked every day to keep your tattoos vibrant. Do not combine with any other products. Ingredients: Aqua (water), vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, glycerin (veg), stearic acid (veg), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), synthetic beeswax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cetyl alcohol (veg), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid (natural preservative). • Vegan

• Do you notice a difference when you use this on older tattoos? 2 Answers
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
My husband is a tattoo artist and used to recommend this. We even know the owner of the brand. It is really good. I was unable to use it as I was pregnant or breastfeeding but I did use it for my sons diaper rashes. It helped A LOT
Ericalane B.
Long Beach, CA
I love that this product is vegan and it's nice and thick. I usually use vasaline and it's not as protective as this product is. I found it at a tattoo artist who is vegan shop. I get a tat a year so you can Imagine why I would love it and could put it to good use.
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Recently used this for a tattoo. I love the smell of this product and how light weight it feels. Didn't have to worry about my clothes sticking to the product or wiping it off of me, because the product would still be there. I would recommend this product for sure!
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I usually use H2Ocean as my tattoo aftercare but my artist recommended this after a particularly large piece on my arm. So, I gave it a try and it was fine. The smell leaves something to be desired but the product does its job. It's nothing special, in my opinion and I like H2Ocean better. Will probably use that for my next tattoo.
Whitney F.
Anderson, SC
They sell this product where I work at a local smoke shop and I figured I would try it out. It keeps my tattoos looking as new as the day I got them . It's super hydrating and not a bad price all. The only con is that it doesn't smell very good but it gets the job done.
Chelsea B.
I love this tattoo lotion better than anything I've tried before! I've used it on almost all of my tattoos, & have had no issues with it! It's vegan, has a pleasant smell, & doesn't feel heavy on your skin! Definitely recommend!
Ashlee V.
I got a tattoo back in July and I used this lotion for the first time and will definitely be using it from here on out. It has a great smell and doesn't feel goopy.
Natasha B.
Coeburn, VA
I am in love with this product. I was worried about my tattoo fading after awhile. I use this product daily and my tattoo looks just like it did the day I got it.
Meredith S.
New Brighton, PA
I love this lotion for my new tattoo. It has a nice delicate smell and absorbs nicely, and it really seems to help the colors pop. I have sensitive skin and this did not bother me at all.
Stephanie K.
I used this when I got my first tattoo, my tattoo is nicely healed an super smooth! Definitely the best brand I have used on my tattoo!
Whitney F.
Anderson, SC
Do you notice a difference when you use this on older tattoos?