BY AFTER INKED #8 in Tattoo Care

After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion Description: Enriched with Grape Seed Oil Formulated for Perfection Daily moisturizer for new and existing tattoos After Inked effectively moisturizes existing tattoos and naturally helps tattoos to look healthier. Paraben-Free Fragrance-Free Gluten-Free Non-Petroleum Based Free Of Parabens, Fragrance, Gluten, Petroleum, Cruelty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion Directions Apply a thin layer of After Inked to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist. Continue using After Inked every day to keep your tattoos vibrant. Do not combine with any other products. Ingredients: Aqua (water), vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, glycerin (veg), stearic acid (veg), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), synthetic beeswax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cetyl alcohol (veg), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid (natural preservative). • Vegan

• Do you notice a difference when you use this on older tat...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
I absolutely love this tattoo aftercare lotion. Before this I had only ever been able to use Bacitracin ointment on my tattoos because my skin would have trouble with some other tattoo aftercare lotions and at one point I even ended up with cellulitis. For fear of bacterial infection I kept using Bacitracin which can affect the ink staying. For my last tattoos my husband and I used this product and I had absolutely no problems with healing whatsoever it's a nice white ointment that does not feel sticky or overbearing. I was able to use it from right after getting the tattoo all the way through the healing process. I continue to put it on my tattoos daily to keep them moisturised and the color like new. I will continue to use this for all of my future tattoos.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Don't put anything else on your tattoos. This cream is cruelty free. Hallelujah! It is gluten free, fragrance free, paraben free, non-petroleum, vegan and eco friendly packaging. I use this immediately after tnew tats for daily care and then I keep a bottle in my purse so I remember to put it on daily. It's inexpensive and I love it.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas
Love this cream for tattoo healing, I love that its natural and non-greasy. I also put in on dry areas of skin. I used it daily until it was healed, just occasionally after that until the tube was gone.
Highly recommend, I also used this on my microbladed eyebrows.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I like this product a lot. I started using it after getting my eyebrows microbladed and now use it for tattoo aftercare. I haven't noticed it stripping any color from my tattoos. It smells great and isn't sticky or overly oily. I bought mine at my local tattoo shop. I don't remember the price exactly but I don't think it was crazy expensive. Also, a little goes a long way. I've had mine for almost a year and I don't think I'm near half empty.
Mandolin M.
broken arrow
This product was amazing my tattoo stayed moisturized and shiny and bright very great value! It smelled good and didn’t leave a gross residue! I only had to apply maybe 3 times a day I would definitely recomendó this product!
Kayla J.
Nicholson, GA
This lotion is a little pricey for the size but the good thing about this you can use it all the way through the healing stages of your tattoo , A&D is only allowed while it heals but once scanned you need lotion this bad boy you can use for all the healing process and it’s non irritable . I have a few tattoos and my color looks awesome .
Jen B.
Mineola, NY
After Inked Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion is the best tattoo treatment I’ve used thus far. It goes on smooth, isn’t filmy, makes my skin feel good and has a great scent. I love that it has natural ingredients as well.
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! I was given this to use after I got my eyebrows micro-bladed and it worked so well! It wasn’t greasy or sticky, and it felt great on the skin. It was exactly what my eyebrows needed after being cut over and over again. It felt very nice on the skin. Would recommend this to anyone with a new tattoo or who is getting their eyebrows micro-bladed.
Kelly L.
Purchased at: Amazon
It has a nice consistency and it smells good. It does a great job of keeping my tattoos moisturized. Even though it says it’s a lotion I always stop using it after the first couple days and switch to lubriderm. I don’t like having really thick ointments on it once it starts to scab and peel
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
I love the fact that it is especially made for tattoos instead of me using some other product i would be unsure if it was safe. It helped soothe the area and i didnt have scaly or dry parts that can take off some of the ink. I love this one it feels and smells good.
Whitney F.
Anderson, SC
Do you notice a difference when you use this on older tattoos?