After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer & Aftercare Lotion - 3OZ (1 Tube)

by After Inked

Non-Petroleum based, Fragrance-Free, Gluten-Free, Dermatologist tested, Safe on all skin typesNon-allergenic. Non-irritant, Premium brand used & recommended by World-Renowned Tattoo ArtistsParaben-Free, Clinically tested, Patented Formula enriched with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer & Aftercare Lotion - 3OZ (1 Tube)!
I've used this with just about every tattoo that I've gotten. It's very soothing and moisturizing on your skin, and helps your tattoo to heal so nicely! It has a very light scent to it. Definitely the best tattoo aftercare product I've tried, and would recommend!
Newton, NJ
It works nicely and spreads a bit better than the tattoo goo. It really did work on my tattoo and kept the color looking great. As for peeling I couldn’t tell a difference between the two brands. I’m guessing they help in the same way.
Camden
I was given samples in the shop then went out and bought some I still use to help bring out the colors and keep smooth
San Antonio Texas , TX
its ok feels cool it keeps it from drying out while maintaing the ink going strong from prevent chapping and peeling
Sebring, FL
Worked really good I highly recommend trying this if you have a tattoo and your looking for a lotion to heal it.
Guelph , ON
I got a sample of this stuff after getting a tattoo and I love it! It helps prevent your tattoo from flaking and itching. It’s a little pricey to buy it on your own but it’s definitely worth it. I would definitely buy it again for future tattoos.
Chestermere, AB
It was a good tattoo care and moisturizer but it separated and went bad pretty fast on me.