BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNaturally Serious
After-Dark Natural Peptide Sleeping Cream

After-Dark Natural Peptide Sleeping Cream

by Naturally Serious

What it is: A natural peptide sleeping cream to help you fake a good night's sleep, transforming skin overnight for a firmer, hydrated, younger appearance.Skin Type: Dry Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and DrynessFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Flaxseed Peptide: Energizes and lifts skin’s appearance, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.- Celery Extract: Rich in vitamins A and C, powerful antioxidants that help fight against photoaging and improve the look of skin health.- Apple Extract: Natural saccharide complex that helps pull in moisture and keep skin hydrated. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This multi-targeted overnight sleeping cream is no rinse, just results. Its rich creamy texture with a non-greasy feel absorbs quickly into the skin to rebound, strengthen, and hydrate the skin to maximize beauty sleep and put your best face forward.Clincal Results: Based on a 7-day consumer perception study of 45 women in 2019, ranging in age from 25 to 50:- 100% agreed their skin looked healthy- 100% agreed they would recommend this sleeping cream to anyone- 98% agreed their skin looked energized and luminous- 96% agreed it was the best overnight cream they had ever used- 91% agreed fine lines and wrinkles were less visible Clean at Sephora Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of After-Dark Natural Peptide Sleeping Cream!
Nesha  M.
After-Dark Natural Peptide Sleeping Cream uploaded by Nesha  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing cream. I started incorporating it into my night time routine about a year and a half ago. Its hydrating. Doesnt break me out. A little goes a long way. This is the last step in my nighttime skincare routine after I apply my serums. My skin feels more hydrated, plump and radiant in the morning. After-Dark Natural Peptide Sleeping Cream
Chelsea A.
Redmond, OR
After-Dark Natural Peptide Sleeping Cream uploaded by Chelsea A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Recently got a sample of this magic at Sephora! Absolutely love and will need to purchase the full size. Clean and cleanse your skin and put this on before bed. I wake up with clear, smooth and hydrated skin in the morning. My one thing to point out- it seems thick when you put it on your fingertips but does not feel that one your skin. At first I thought I would not like this, but after trying, I LOVE!
Liz G.
Blairsville, PA
After-Dark Natural Peptide Sleeping Cream uploaded by Liz G.
Not impressed. Didn’t feel moisturizing at all my skin. I had to take it off after a few minutes because my skin felt uncomfortable. I do not plan on purchasing the full size. I prefer products that have a more hydrating texture.
Deionna R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great. It leaves my skin super soft and supple, it spreads so easily that a little truly goes a long way. Only thing I would change is the container, the paint does chip and gets all over my fingers when I grab it so I have to wipe my hands before applying the cream.
Tiffany W.
Rohnert Park, CA
Takes a little longer to absorb, but leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated in the morning. My skin has definitely improved since I started using it, I put it on my neck and face before bed. The consistency is a little thick but still oily, so it moves really nicely. The smell is fairly mild and very pleasant!
chloe W.
Yorkana, PA
i LOVE this. it’s so thick and great for night time and winter. kind of sticky though but i don’t mind. also has peptides which helps to heal the skin, causing a GLOW when you wake up in the morning. one of my faves ever!
Susan S.
Coatesville, PA
The best overnight cream I’ve ever used, and I’ve used several from low to high end. This is my second jar and I’m constantly impressed. I don’t use it every day in the summer, as I have naturally oily skin. But I do occasionally still use after a long day in the sun.
Seerat K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brand however not my fave. I redeemed my points at Sephora for this and to be honest I never reach for this. It’s very thick but it doesn’t blend easily on to my skin so you really have to rub to get the white cast off and it’s not as enriching as I would want it to me
Kate C.
Bethesda, MD
This cream has been super hydrating this winter! Though I usually don’t like fragrance in my skincare, the lemongrass scent was very refreshing and calming. I do wish it came in a tube for sanitary reasons but don’t mind the tub.
Karin R.
Bothell, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I am very picky when it comes to moisturizer. This is by far my favorite. I would compare this to the Summer Friday’s Jet Lag mask in that it’s a mask that you don’t have to wash off. I apply this at night and my skin is dewy, fresh and still hydrated in the morning! The scent is fresh and different. I do think it’s a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and it’s well worth it!

Looking for your answer?