After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by Renee L.After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by deidre f.

BY AFTER BITE

Trusted Formula Pharmacist preferred for Instant Relief! Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Horse Flies and other bites AfterBite® Original is the trusted Itch Eraser® formula for the whole family. For mosquitoes, black flies, ticks and more, there s nothing like it in your medicine cabinet. Keep AfterBite® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don t let insect bites ruin your family fun! ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great at easing the itchiness." in 1 review
Renee L.
I just got a whopper of a mosquito bite and it was itching so badly! Right on my knuckle... Those buggers really like my blood. I was at Costco
last week and bought a big pack of Afterbite itch eraser. Good thing! I just put a tiny amount on the bite and voilà it really did stop itching. Phew! This will come in handy this summer, especially since there seems to be a lot more mosquitoes this season! Even during the day! Highly recommend keeping a tube of this handy! It takes away the itch almost instantly!
Emily M.
Richmond Hill
This is so weird and I feel like I shouldn't tell people this but I actually started using this as a spot treatment for my pimples and it works SO GOOD!!! I had a pimple coming before bed and this was the only thing I could find to put on it at the time, I woke up and it was gone!!!! So cool (it works amazing for mosquito bites too) but fun beauty hack from me to you :)
Kayla S.
HAMILTON
I found this to work sometimes, but not the best power. i rather use vinegar to take the itch out of my mosquito bites. you may smell like a french fry but at least there is no more scratching. =)
Alison D.
Ontario
We use this every summer and it never fails. We use both the liquid and the cream and usually buy 2 to 3 per summer (we have a lot of mosquitoes)!
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
This stuff works for a short while before it doesn't work at all. It stings sometimes as well. I always take this when i go camping because it is better than nothing.
Aeron M.
For me, this only works for about 2-10 minutes, and it doesn't work at all on really big/bad mosquito bites.
Nika G.
I recently went to Dominican Republic and got so many mosquito bites. I was in agony until I applied AfterBite and the itch went away!
Chantel T.
After Bite the Itch Eraser works awesomely! The smell is VERY strong, but once applied to the skin, your itch is instantly gone. I like how this product is in a stick form, which makes it easy to put in your purse or pocket for travel purposes. Recommended for anyone who wants to get rid of itchy bug bites!