After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by deidre f.After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by Renee L.

BY AFTER BITE

Trusted Formula Pharmacist preferred for Instant Relief! Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Horse Flies and other bites AfterBite® Original is the trusted Itch Eraser® formula for the whole family. For mosquitoes, black flies, ticks and more, there s nothing like it in your medicine cabinet. Keep AfterBite® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don t let insect bites ruin your family fun! ; see more...

• "It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great at easing the itchiness." in 1 review
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff is great. It is a perfect size for throwing in my bag when I am headed to a ball game or anything else where I know I'll be outdoors. It keeps me from itching and works really fast!
Andrea T.
Jurupa Valley, CA
This has been a life saver for me and my family. My husband and I love to go camping and even though we use insect repellent we always end up with a few bites. This works great at taking away the itch. It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I'll use this on bites and have found that it does work, fairly fast, but only for a short period of time. I don't know if it helps in healing the bites faster or not...
Madeline D.
One of my favorites. Very inexpensive, but has to be applied frequently. But I have yet to find anything that works quite as well as this does, and as fast as this does.
Isabella W.
This is a life saver since I'm the type of person to always scratch my bug bites. It works really well, and the stinging makes the bite not itch anymore.
Megan O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this stuff! It helps the icing go away really fast. The only bad thing about it is the horrible smell. They could make that part better!
Samantha G.
Dresser, WI
This is honestly one of my summer go to's. I keep this in my bag all the time. Misquotes in Minnesota and Wisconsin are a real B****!!
Lacey W.
The smell of this isn't the most pleasant, but it really works. Within seconds of putting it on, the bugbite stops itching
Alyssa F.
Stanford , KY
Used this all through my childhood and now! I'm prone to get bit so I always have this sigh me when outside. Works wonders!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product for quick itch relief. It does tend to sting a bit on older bites that have started to scab over.