After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by Renee L.After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by deidre f.

BY AFTER BITE

Trusted Formula Pharmacist preferred for Instant Relief! Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Horse Flies and other bites AfterBite® Original is the trusted Itch Eraser® formula for the whole family. For mosquitoes, black flies, ticks and more, there s nothing like it in your medicine cabinet. Keep AfterBite® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don t let insect bites ruin your family fun! ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great at easing the itchiness." in 1 review
Maddie D.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my favorites. Very inexpensive, but has to be applied frequently. But I have yet to find anything that works quite as well as this does, and as fast as this does.
Megan O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this stuff! It helps the icing go away really fast. The only bad thing about it is the horrible smell. They could make that part better!
Alyssa F.
Stanford , KY
Used this all through my childhood and now! I'm prone to get bit so I always have this sigh me when outside. Works wonders!
Lacey W.
The smell of this isn't the most pleasant, but it really works. Within seconds of putting it on, the bugbite stops itching
Carrie U.
I had a nasty spider bite on my leg I used this product and the itch went away almost immediately. I love this stuff.
Isabella W.
This is a life saver since I'm the type of person to always scratch my bug bites. It works really well, and the stinging makes the bite not itch anymore.
Amanda B.
Mosquitoes are insane this summer, thanks to the high amounts of rainfall. Even when applying bug spray, we get bit. The insane itching doesn't usually bother us until the next day, however...that's where AfterBite comes in. Immediate relief to the itching. It does wear off after awhile, but definitely helps keep the itch away, which...if we aren't itching the bites, they heal faster.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I typically don't suffer from bad bug bites in the summer, but recent at a campfire i was swarmed by bugs. My legs had battle wounds they desperately needed some TLC. After Bite seemed to help the initial itch and pain. After Bite does leave behind a white residue so you can't wear it in public all the time. If you want a cheaper option, mix water and baking soda, which is what this basically is. Handy to have on hand though.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
This stuff is magic in a bottle. I am one of those people who alllllll of the bugs decide to bite at an outdoor party. There can be one mosquito and it will bite me. This stuff works great at easing the itchiness. You don't have to constantly apply it but it is small enough to easily fit in your purse. I highly recommend this.
karen l.

A good itch-relief ointment that goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. This formula works on a wide variety of insect bites that good with my moderately dry and sensitive skin.  Good to have on hand at home or on the go.