After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by Renee L.

BY AFTER BITE

Trusted Formula Pharmacist preferred for Instant Relief! Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Horse Flies and other bites AfterBite® Original is the trusted Itch Eraser® formula for the whole family. For mosquitoes, black flies, ticks and more, there s nothing like it in your medicine cabinet. Keep AfterBite® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don t let insect bites ruin your family fun! ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great at easing the itchiness." in 1 review
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is magic in a bottle. I am one of those people who alllllll of the bugs decide to bite at an outdoor party. There can be one mosquito and it will bite me. This stuff works great at easing the itchiness. You don't have to constantly apply it but it is small enough to easily fit in your purse. I highly recommend this.
Amberly L.
Amberly L.
I get bug bites on my feet a lot, the mosquitoes won't leave them alone, no matter how much spray they put on them. As a result, I itch like crazy and can't focus on anything else. I was hoping these handy pens would help, but the relief didn't really last long for me. I tried other products instead.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff is great. It is a perfect size for throwing in my bag when I am headed to a ball game or anything else where I know I'll be outdoors. It keeps me from itching and works really fast!
Annemarie H.
Annemarie H.
New Orleans, LA
If you're like me and can't stop scratching when you get a bite or a rash this product should help you out. And make you regret you started to scratch in the first place. It stings REALLY BADLY for maybe 4 seconds once you apply it and then you're over it, and you forget it's there. I don't recommend using it on children because they will never trust you again but, for adults, it's great when camping. Oh and one tube should last you at least 2 summers unless you lose it. Or at least inspire you to use bug spray more often...
Marisa F.
Marisa F.
Northport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried this product in addition to others like it. My opinion as someone who seems to attract Mosquitoes and gets bit often is to go with Bite MD as the first option but if that fails this product falls in line with it. There are so many products out on the market that it is hard to make a choice but each person is different and each product may have a different result so give it a try before making a decision.
Kerrie G.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I need this around everywhere I go in the summer. But you have to be quick with it! Get those bites early and it helps to heal them quickly. It stings a bit but it works. Before I had this, we used ammonia, which was a Boy Scout trick my Dad taught us. It does work, but who wants to carry ammonia around with them? This is easier.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
I love this stuff! I get so many mosquito bites in the summer time, it's madness. I don't know what I'd do without this stuff. It's quick drying, and it doesn't smell too bad. It's quick and to the point.
Renee L.
Renee L.
I just got a whopper of a mosquito bite and it was itching so badly! Right on my knuckle... Those buggers really like my blood. I was at Costco
last week and bought a big pack of Afterbite itch eraser. Good thing! I just put a tiny amount on the bite and voilà it really did stop itching. Phew! This will come in handy this summer, especially since there seems to be a lot more mosquitoes this season! Even during the day! Highly recommend keeping a tube of this handy! It takes away the itch almost instantly!
karen l.
karen l.

A good itch-relief ointment that goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. This formula works on a wide variety of insect bites that good with my moderately dry and sensitive skin.  Good to have on hand at home or on the go.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
HAMILTON
I found this to work sometimes, but not the best power. i rather use vinegar to take the itch out of my mosquito bites. you may smell like a french fry but at least there is no more scratching. =)