After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by deidre f.After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by Renee L.

BY AFTER BITE

Trusted Formula Pharmacist preferred for Instant Relief! Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Horse Flies and other bites AfterBite® Original is the trusted Itch Eraser® formula for the whole family. For mosquitoes, black flies, ticks and more, there s nothing like it in your medicine cabinet. Keep AfterBite® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don t let insect bites ruin your family fun! ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great at easing the itchiness." in 1 review
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just bought two of these this morning because I was looking for something that will make me stop itching my mosquito bites! And this does the job! But if you put it on old bites that have scabbed over it does tend to burn but not for long!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is magic in a bottle. I am one of those people who alllllll of the bugs decide to bite at an outdoor party. There can be one mosquito and it will bite me. This stuff works great at easing the itchiness. You don't have to constantly apply it but it is small enough to easily fit in your purse. I highly recommend this.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I typically don't suffer from bad bug bites in the summer, but recent at a campfire i was swarmed by bugs. My legs had battle wounds they desperately needed some TLC. After Bite seemed to help the initial itch and pain. After Bite does leave behind a white residue so you can't wear it in public all the time. If you want a cheaper option, mix water and baking soda, which is what this basically is. Handy to have on hand though.
Amberly L.
I get bug bites on my feet a lot, the mosquitoes won't leave them alone, no matter how much spray they put on them. As a result, I itch like crazy and can't focus on anything else. I was hoping these handy pens would help, but the relief didn't really last long for me. I tried other products instead.
Fiona D.
Auburn, MA
This stuff stings like heck and only provides temporary relief. I was very disappointed after spending about 4 bucks on it. I have mosquito bites up and down my body from a fishing trip and i was hoping this would stop the itching. It did for only about 5 minutes.
Michelle E.
This is a beach bag essential item in our home, but we live in the country so there are bugs everywhere. This works the best! My kids don't sit there and itch for forever
Theresa O.
Coarsegold, CA
One in my purse...
one in my car...
one in the truck...
one in the trailer...
one in the sports bag...
one in the bathroom.
NEVER leave home without.
This product is the BEST to take the itch away. It stinks but WHO CARES! Love it!
Jenn V.
I was not impressed with the effecttveness of relieving the itch after the mosquitoes ate me alive. It seemed to work ok when I applied it to fresh bites, but was basically useless for older, extremely itchy bites.
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
I love this stuff! I get so many mosquito bites in the summer time, it's madness. I don't know what I'd do without this stuff. It's quick drying, and it doesn't smell too bad. It's quick and to the point.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff is great. It is a perfect size for throwing in my bag when I am headed to a ball game or anything else where I know I'll be outdoors. It keeps me from itching and works really fast!