After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by Renee L.After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by deidre f.

BY AFTER BITE

Trusted Formula Pharmacist preferred for Instant Relief! Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Horse Flies and other bites AfterBite® Original is the trusted Itch Eraser® formula for the whole family. For mosquitoes, black flies, ticks and more, there s nothing like it in your medicine cabinet. Keep AfterBite® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don t let insect bites ruin your family fun! ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great at easing the itchiness." in 1 review
Alice I.
Home, KS
Living in the country there are all sorts of insects that bite and make you itch. #afrer bite helps but have to repeat putting on often and sometimes doesn't work at all. It burns on open sores from scratching so much. I still keep on hand as its easy to carry in back pocket shirt pocket or purse.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Just bought two of these this morning because I was looking for something that will make me stop itching my mosquito bites! And this does the job! But if you put it on old bites that have scabbed over it does tend to burn but not for long!
Michelle E.
This is a beach bag essential item in our home, but we live in the country so there are bugs everywhere. This works the best! My kids don't sit there and itch for forever
Samantha G.
Dresser, WI
This is honestly one of my summer go to's. I keep this in my bag all the time. Misquotes in Minnesota and Wisconsin are a real B****!!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product for quick itch relief. It does tend to sting a bit on older bites that have started to scab over.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this product quite a bit in the spring and summer after being outside all day or camping due to the amount of mosquito bites I get. I bought this at Wal-Mart for around $3.00. It does work and stops the itching fairly quick for a little while. The only downside to this product it that the smell of ammonia is extremely strong and I really don't like that. If the smell wasn't so strong I would give after bite a higher rating.
deidre f.
Cleveland, OH
Highly recommend this for bug bites of any kind!! It's small just like a tide stick, and works almost instantly to relieve itching from bug bites. Definitely worth the extra couple dollars, is a god send on camping trips & at bonfires.
Mechell V.
San Luis Obispo, CA
It works! Read the directions and use as directed. Caution, it stings, especially if the bite has been scratched. I apply it to my daughter and then blow on it or apply ice to the area immediately. It contains ammonia which is supposed to counteract the venom, so using it as soon as you see the bit is best.. it will work afterwords too..
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
I went up to my families cabin over the 4th of July. Unfortunately, there are so many bugs outside and it makes it difficult to even have a camp fire or hangout outside. Anyway, I didn't really even go out much except to walk from the car to inside. I had a massive bug bite on my forearm and another bite on my hand. They were itching so badly. I went to the drugstore and picked this itch relief pen up and rubed it over the bites. They helped a bit with the pain, burn, and itch of the bite but after about 30 minutes the itch came back. I applied the pen a few times per day and then layered anti-itch cream over the bite and within 3 days the bites completely went away. The active ingredient in these pens are ammonia. More then taking the itch away, the pen helps to heal the bite quickly.
Annemarie H.
New Orleans, LA
If you're like me and can't stop scratching when you get a bite or a rash this product should help you out. And make you regret you started to scratch in the first place. It stings REALLY BADLY for maybe 4 seconds once you apply it and then you're over it, and you forget it's there. I don't recommend using it on children because they will never trust you again but, for adults, it's great when camping. Oh and one tube should last you at least 2 summers unless you lose it. Or at least inspire you to use bug spray more often...