After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by Renee L.

BY AFTER BITE

Trusted Formula Pharmacist preferred for Instant Relief! Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Horse Flies and other bites AfterBite® Original is the trusted Itch Eraser® formula for the whole family. For mosquitoes, black flies, ticks and more, there s nothing like it in your medicine cabinet. Keep AfterBite® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don t let insect bites ruin your family fun! ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great at easing the itchiness." in 1 review
Alice I.
Alice I.
Home, KS
Living in the country there are all sorts of insects that bite and make you itch. #afrer bite helps but have to repeat putting on often and sometimes doesn't work at all. It burns on open sores from scratching so much. I still keep on hand as its easy to carry in back pocket shirt pocket or purse.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Just bought two of these this morning because I was looking for something that will make me stop itching my mosquito bites! And this does the job! But if you put it on old bites that have scabbed over it does tend to burn but not for long!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
This is a beach bag essential item in our home, but we live in the country so there are bugs everywhere. This works the best! My kids don't sit there and itch for forever
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Dresser, WI
This is honestly one of my summer go to's. I keep this in my bag all the time. Misquotes in Minnesota and Wisconsin are a real B****!!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product for quick itch relief. It does tend to sting a bit on older bites that have started to scab over.
Mechell V.
Mechell V.
San Luis Obispo, CA
It works! Read the directions and use as directed. Caution, it stings, especially if the bite has been scratched. I apply it to my daughter and then blow on it or apply ice to the area immediately. It contains ammonia which is supposed to counteract the venom, so using it as soon as you see the bit is best.. it will work afterwords too..
Isabella W.
Isabella W.
This is a life saver since I'm the type of person to always scratch my bug bites. It works really well, and the stinging makes the bite not itch anymore.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
I had a nasty spider bite on my leg I used this product and the itch went away almost immediately. I love this stuff.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
I was not impressed with the effecttveness of relieving the itch after the mosquitoes ate me alive. It seemed to work ok when I applied it to fresh bites, but was basically useless for older, extremely itchy bites.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Stanford, KY
Used this all through my childhood and now! I'm prone to get bit so I always have this sigh me when outside. Works wonders!