After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by Renee L.After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by deidre f.

BY AFTER BITE

Trusted Formula Pharmacist preferred for Instant Relief! Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Horse Flies and other bites AfterBite® Original is the trusted Itch Eraser® formula for the whole family. For mosquitoes, black flies, ticks and more, there s nothing like it in your medicine cabinet. Keep AfterBite® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don t let insect bites ruin your family fun! ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great at easing the itchiness." in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product quite a bit in the spring and summer after being outside all day or camping due to the amount of mosquito bites I get. I bought this at Wal-Mart for around $3.00. It does work and stops the itching fairly quick for a little while. The only downside to this product it that the smell of ammonia is extremely strong and I really don't like that. If the smell wasn't so strong I would give after bite a higher rating.
Mechell V.
San Luis Obispo, CA
It works! Read the directions and use as directed. Caution, it stings, especially if the bite has been scratched. I apply it to my daughter and then blow on it or apply ice to the area immediately. It contains ammonia which is supposed to counteract the venom, so using it as soon as you see the bit is best.. it will work afterwords too..
deidre f.
Cleveland, OH
Highly recommend this for bug bites of any kind!! It's small just like a tide stick, and works almost instantly to relieve itching from bug bites. Definitely worth the extra couple dollars, is a god send on camping trips & at bonfires.
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
I went up to my families cabin over the 4th of July. Unfortunately, there are so many bugs outside and it makes it difficult to even have a camp fire or hangout outside. Anyway, I didn't really even go out much except to walk from the car to inside. I had a massive bug bite on my forearm and another bite on my hand. They were itching so badly. I went to the drugstore and picked this itch relief pen up and rubed it over the bites. They helped a bit with the pain, burn, and itch of the bite but after about 30 minutes the itch came back. I applied the pen a few times per day and then layered anti-itch cream over the bite and within 3 days the bites completely went away. The active ingredient in these pens are ammonia. More then taking the itch away, the pen helps to heal the bite quickly.
Annemarie H.
New Orleans, LA
If you're like me and can't stop scratching when you get a bite or a rash this product should help you out. And make you regret you started to scratch in the first place. It stings REALLY BADLY for maybe 4 seconds once you apply it and then you're over it, and you forget it's there. I don't recommend using it on children because they will never trust you again but, for adults, it's great when camping. Oh and one tube should last you at least 2 summers unless you lose it. Or at least inspire you to use bug spray more often...
Alice I.
Home, KS
Living in the country there are all sorts of insects that bite and make you itch. #afrer bite helps but have to repeat putting on often and sometimes doesn't work at all. It burns on open sores from scratching so much. I still keep on hand as its easy to carry in back pocket shirt pocket or purse.
Marisa F.
Kings Park
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried this product in addition to others like it. My opinion as someone who seems to attract Mosquitoes and gets bit often is to go with Bite MD as the first option but if that fails this product falls in line with it. There are so many products out on the market that it is hard to make a choice but each person is different and each product may have a different result so give it a try before making a decision.
Amanda B.
Mosquitoes are insane this summer, thanks to the high amounts of rainfall. Even when applying bug spray, we get bit. The insane itching doesn't usually bother us until the next day, however...that's where AfterBite comes in. Immediate relief to the itching. It does wear off after awhile, but definitely helps keep the itch away, which...if we aren't itching the bites, they heal faster.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I need this around everywhere I go in the summer. But you have to be quick with it! Get those bites early and it helps to heal them quickly. It stings a bit but it works. Before I had this, we used ammonia, which was a Boy Scout trick my Dad taught us. It does work, but who wants to carry ammonia around with them? This is easier.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just bought two of these this morning because I was looking for something that will make me stop itching my mosquito bites! And this does the job! But if you put it on old bites that have scabbed over it does tend to burn but not for long!