After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by deidre f.After Bite The Itch Eraser for Insect Bites uploaded by Renee L.

BY AFTER BITE

Trusted Formula Pharmacist preferred for Instant Relief! Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Chiggers, Horse Flies and other bites AfterBite® Original is the trusted Itch Eraser® formula for the whole family. For mosquitoes, black flies, ticks and more, there s nothing like it in your medicine cabinet. Keep AfterBite® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don t let insect bites ruin your family fun! ; see more...

• "It's every easy to apply and fits very nicely in our bag." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great at easing the itchiness." in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very effective, but DO NOT SMELL THIS UP CLOSE! I made that mistake and wow... the ammonia is super strong. It stopped my itchiness in a couple mins and it kept me from scratching during the night. Super lightweight and easy to carry around in your purse or bag!
jose m.
Oh for the love of all things good do NOT smell it close up. One good sniff and it feels like a good pound of cocain has gone up your nose. It BURNS. Good product though, the excruciating pain in your nose will really distract you from the itch. 4 stars.
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love love this product, especially during the summer and I have been using these for almost 5+ years. Idk why but during the summer I eat so many bug bites when I am outside enjoying the summer weather. I get really annoyed and mad when I get bitten by bugs because I am the type of person to continually itch the bite until it bleeds, which I know is totally gross and bad to do. That’s why I love this product and how fast acting it works, it always stings a little at first and then the itching feeling will fade away instantly. I recommend this to people that bugs just can’t stay away from and are always getting bitten, I also use this on my daughter. Which I find is safe for her and works well with her sensitive skin.
Mechell V.
San Luis Obispo, CA
It works! Read the directions and use as directed. Caution, it stings, especially if the bite has been scratched. I apply it to my daughter and then blow on it or apply ice to the area immediately. It contains ammonia which is supposed to counteract the venom, so using it as soon as you see the bit is best.. it will work afterwords too..
Kelsey B.
This is great! It stops the itch quickly and effectively. It’s easy to apply and take with me. It does sting a little when you apply it. Mosquitoes love me and this product is helping me survive the rainy days here.
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
I went up to my families cabin over the 4th of July. Unfortunately, there are so many bugs outside and it makes it difficult to even have a camp fire or hangout outside. Anyway, I didn't really even go out much except to walk from the car to inside. I had a massive bug bite on my forearm and another bite on my hand. They were itching so badly. I went to the drugstore and picked this itch relief pen up and rubed it over the bites. They helped a bit with the pain, burn, and itch of the bite but after about 30 minutes the itch came back. I applied the pen a few times per day and then layered anti-itch cream over the bite and within 3 days the bites completely went away. The active ingredient in these pens are ammonia. More then taking the itch away, the pen helps to heal the bite quickly.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product quite a bit in the spring and summer after being outside all day or camping due to the amount of mosquito bites I get. I bought this at Wal-Mart for around $3.00. It does work and stops the itching fairly quick for a little while. The only downside to this product it that the smell of ammonia is extremely strong and I really don't like that. If the smell wasn't so strong I would give after bite a higher rating.
Annemarie H.
New Orleans, LA
If you're like me and can't stop scratching when you get a bite or a rash this product should help you out. And make you regret you started to scratch in the first place. It stings REALLY BADLY for maybe 4 seconds once you apply it and then you're over it, and you forget it's there. I don't recommend using it on children because they will never trust you again but, for adults, it's great when camping. Oh and one tube should last you at least 2 summers unless you lose it. Or at least inspire you to use bug spray more often...
Alice I.
Home, KS
Living in the country there are all sorts of insects that bite and make you itch. #afrer bite helps but have to repeat putting on often and sometimes doesn't work at all. It burns on open sores from scratching so much. I still keep on hand as its easy to carry in back pocket shirt pocket or purse.
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried this product in addition to others like it. My opinion as someone who seems to attract Mosquitoes and gets bit often is to go with Bite MD as the first option but if that fails this product falls in line with it. There are so many products out on the market that it is hard to make a choice but each person is different and each product may have a different result so give it a try before making a decision.