After Bite The Itch Eraser uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY AFTER BITE

Be Ready for Summer!  Powerful Gel Formula with Baking Soda and Tea Tree Oil. Powerful gel formula with baking soda for Instant Relief! Pharmacist Preferred!  Be ready for Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Ticks, Bees & Wasps, Fire Ants and other bites or stings. AfterBite® Outdoor is a powerful itch treatment that provides immediate relief from insect bites and stings!  Extra strength gel contains baking soda and tea tree oil to soothe the skin and stop the itch and pain.  Keep AfterBite ® at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper.  Don t let insect bites ruin your outdoor fun! Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to insect bites and stings & poison ivy, oak or sumac. Satisfaction Guaranteed:   Return product to place of purchase or manufacturer.  ; See our complete line see more...

Jennifer H.
Mosquitoes love Mr daughter and I and we both have a hard time not scratching! After trying multiple over the counter meds and home remedies, my dad suggested we try this. He put some on one of her bites and the itch went away! The hubs and I went to Walmart the next day for some! Some of the bites require more than one application but it works well!
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like to have this in my purse during the summer. It is especially
Good for night bonfires, camping, or parties because there isn't always mosquito repellent around. Soothes the itching well.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
Best medicine I have found that relieves the effect of insect bites by far. I recently stepped on a fire ant hill and this was the only thing that helped relieve the itch and let me sleep comfortably.
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Love this product! I've been using this for years. Works quickly and does the job. No itch after product is applied.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
Works great especially for spider bites, instant relief. There is no product that rivals its effectiveness
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Easy to apply and it actually works good. Easy to carry around everywhere. Perfect if you have children.
Jessica H.
Potterville, MI
Love this stuff! I keep this in my purse during the summer as it provides instant relief. It's very easy to use.
Katie N.
Albany, NY
This stuff is the best. I can't go a summer without it because it totally stops the itch.
Elizabeth D.
I always have after bite handy because of how often I get bit. It works so well to remove the urge to itch bites. It gets rid of the bite within a day and always works really well.
SOPHIE S.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my go-to bug bite product. Rub the liquid on the bite and it stings intensely for a few seconds and then the itch is gone. Love it