After Bite Kids with bonus Easy Access Bandage sample uploaded by Brittney L.

BY AFTER BITE

Instant Relief! Gentle, Non-Stinging Soothing Cream This Gentle, Non-Stinging Cream Provides Immediate Soothing Relief From The Pain, Itching &Amp; Swelling Of Insect Bites &Amp; Stings.&Nbsp; After Bite Children&Reg; Contains Baking Soda, Aloe Vera &Amp; Tea Tree Oil To Help Soothe &Amp; Moisturize The Skin. Be Ready For Mosquitos, Black Flies, Fleas, Ticks &Amp; Other Biting Insects. Free New Easyaccess Bandages&Trade; Sample Pack Inside Easy One-Handed Application Convenient Portable Packs Less Mess Less Risk Of Contamination Made In Usa see more...

Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I haven't tried After Bite Kids, but I have After Bite that I relied on last summer. I think it's great.
Alison L.
Alison L.
Morrisville, NC
We love this product. We use it all summer. This stops all itches. The only issue is try to apply before the child scratches or it will sting a bit.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
This product blows all the other lotions and potions away! I highly recommend it over cortizone . The worst time for scratching is at bedtime so this is a game changer ,so for all types of bites that itch go get some after bite . remember to get to the bite before your kids start scratching because if its already broke open it might sting
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Avon, IN
This product is perfect for on the go moms. Not messy and an easy fix to itch bug bites!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Haslet , TX
I use this product on ant bites, mosquito bites and spider bites on all of my children. seems to work better than cortizone creams. I would recommend this product to all my mom friends.
Lori N.
Lori N.
Madisonville, LA
This is not as effective as Benadryl topical lotion. I would not recommend this unless you were in a pinch.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Not perfect, but great. Soothed irritated skin, prevented itching and further irritation. Would repurchase.
cheri b.
cheri b.
Canada, ON
Summer time
save my daughters life!
lol what more can i say!
its afterbite don't we all just feel so re-leaved when using it!
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Do these come with a fun pattern ?
Rebecca G.