BY AFTER BITE

Instant Relief! Gentle, Non-Stinging Cream Baking Soda Aloe Vera Tea Tree Oil Be Ready for Mosquitoes Black Flies Fleas Ticks and other bites This gentle, non-stinging cream provides immediate soothing relief from the pain, itching and swelling of insect bites and stings.  After Bite Kids™ contains baking soda, aloe vera and tea tree oil to help soothe and moisturize the skin. Satisfaction Guaranteed:  Return product to place of purchase or manufacturer. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This stuff works great and it works fast!" in 1 review
Natalie W.
Got to have this hand yin the summer! I always keep it in my gardening kit for when those pesky bugs get through all of my layers. It really helps and cools the itch.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
I remember using a product similar to this as a kid and loved it! With every insect bite you best believe I was rolling the Itch Eraser on my skin.
Rebekah A.
Wilmington, NC
I like Benadryl's anti itch stick better simply because this one smells strongly on ammonia. It works fine but I cannot stand the smell.
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
In the summer, this is a must if you have kids. We use it throughout the day, all summer long and it really does help take away the nagging itch.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
This works just as well as the original just saver ingredients for the little ones. we keep it on hand and use it often
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
This stuff works great and it works fast! I recommend it all the time! Just wish they carried it more place!
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I got this for my daughter when we went camping. Even though mosquitos bit her, after using this, she didnt let that ruin her fun. Very affordable.
lydia g.
This is one of the best products for bug bites. Especially when I was little my best friend and I would always go exploring in my grandparents huge gardens and the woods and I would always come home with a buttload of bug bites so this is really helpful and especially now because you know how mosquitoes feel entitled to your blood and stuff