BY ADVENTURE MEDICAL KIT

• Does it burn?4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with leaving this product in a hot/cold...4 Answers
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
I think I use this more on myself than on my kiddo! These are both great products and I think they work quickly and effectively. These can be found at many stores including drug stores. I try to keep one in the first aid kit at all times!
Norma A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it ! My daughters doctor to Ls us about this since my little one gets bitten a lot and it absolutely works wonders ! Thankful for getting to know about this product ! Definitely buying it again !
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This has worked miracles
I always get bit especially because I live in Florida and there are so many mosquitoes but after I get bit I put it on then two days later its gone this is really good I highly recommend it
Kelsey B.
This is a very helpful product. I always get eaten alive by bugs in the summer time. This helps soothe and has no burn. It helps clear up the bite within a few days!
Alexis D.
Houston
There is nothing worse than having a little kid at H&H all their mosquito bites. This after bite backyard combo is amazing for any family who loves the great outdoors. It helps relieve the sting and your little ones will forget all about their itching.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Great for bug bites. Helps with itching which keeps you from scaring. Used this as a kid and now as an adult. I think the price is worth it... Itching from mosquito bites is no fun! Definitely satisfied
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Living in Louisiana, we deal with mosquitoes on a daily basis, and of course after you get bit, you itch. But with after bite, you don't have to worry!!!
Rosanna K.
I use this product for all or bug bites and it works great. My son is allergic to mosquitos and this product really works well for him also.
Sherah R.
Mount Washington, KY
Love using afterbite! It is very effective to take the itch out! May require a reapply. But good amount of product for price.
Jen B.
Auburn, NY
This product is great to carry around in your purse and easy to use. This is one of my go to products for insect bite relief.
Jen B.
Auburn, NY
Has anyone had any issues with leaving this product in a hot/cold environment for long periods of time?
natassia t.