Arts & EntertainmentMediaBooksBarnes & Noble
After - (After) by Anna Todd (Paperback)

After - (After) by Anna Todd (Paperback)

by Barnes & Noble

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of After - (After) by Anna Todd (Paperback)!
Brandy N.
Bookworm Expert Level 6
After - (After) by Anna Todd (Paperback) uploaded by Brandy N.
I love the first two movies so I had to read the books. It is awesome and now I need to find the second book. I have seen what is next in Tessa and Hardin's story in the second movie but the books just tell so much more. Great story.
Ashley W.
San Antonio, TX
Loved this book ! This book give me twilight vibes to be honest ! Not the whole vampire part but the love triangle and just the overall dynamic of the book ! It’s a great fun read and well written ! Will be getting After We Collided soon!!
Lexie P.
Denham Spgs, LA
FAVORITE MOVIE AND LOVE THE BOOKS. I love all of the books and can not wait for a sequel to the first movie.
Paige B.
Shelby, NC
Absolutely LOVED this whole series and even the movie that came out! I can’t wait to watch after we collided ! It’s nice, steamy, addicting book for young adults! Not too young tho 😉😉
Katie B.
Muskegon, MI
Absolutely love this book! I came across this after watching the movie... I'm not much of a reader, so its hard to find a book that catches my interest. After reading the first book from the series i instantly fell in love with it that i bought all the books! Its filled with romance and drama, some would call it a 'smutty novel'. Definitely have recommended to several of my friends and will continue to recommend. Its a GREAT read and written very well!
Angel G.
Redwood City, CA
I love this book I can’t put it down! It’s so good. I love books that you can really relate to. Its a teenage romantic book. I recommend it if you like romance and drama books.After - (After) by Anna Todd (Paperback)
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
After - (After) by Anna Todd (Paperback) uploaded by alisha S.
I borrow this book from the library. I like this book I also watched the movie. Two very different people find passion with one another.
Dziana H.
Bensalem, PA
Omg! Just can’t stop reading this book! Hooked me from the first page! Book full of emotions and first love drama! After, 9781982128401
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
I am in love with these books and I have no idea why but I do!!! I watched the 2 movies then bought the last few books lol!! For sure a chic flick!! It’s a great watch I’m 54 and I thought it was cute!! Young love!!
Bekah F.
Macomb, MI
This is not only my favorite book series but I fell in love with the characters, movies, and the author. This book has changed my life, I got so invested in it and read the whole series within 2 weeks! Anna Todd is super creative and I absolutely adore her work. I even have the whole collection of books + movies (released ones) and some jewelry that Tessa wore in the movie. After - (After) by Anna Todd (Paperback)

Looking for your answer?