BeautyEyeEyelineruoma beauty
AfroDisIac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner

Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner

by uoma beauty

Turn up the heat and live boldly with the strikingly intense, long lasting, water resistant UOMA Beauty Afro.Dis.Iac Liquid Eyeliner in marker form. Color is weightless and applies with smooth precision to create the most intense looks.

(Aqua) Water, Acrylates\u002FEthylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer Propanediol, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Laureth-21, Styrene\u002FAcrylates Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acryla Tes\u002FDimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Capryl Yl Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Phenylpropanol, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cl 77266 (Black 2) (Nano).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner!
Natalie M.
Girard, OH
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Natalie M.
The tip is small and thin making it super easy to get a thin line. It’s very easy to use so it is beginner friendly. The color is very black which is great.
Brittney S.
Plattsburgh, NY
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Brittney S.
Such a beautiful liner! It’s so black and easy to make a wing or draw a spider web!! 10/10 recommend! Here’s my spooky season look! Follow for more! INSTA/TIKTOK @ beautybybrittney_xo
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Rebecca W.
Works great. Glides I’m super smooth & looks amazing for hours. Washes off easily. Doesn’t seem to smudge too badly.
Star Denetha M.
Mechanicville, NY
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Star Denetha M.
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Star Denetha M.
I literally loved this eyeliner I actually did a review on my Tik Tok about it it was dark, glided beautifully and it lasted all day long.
Eva O.
Conway, SC
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Eva O.
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Eva O.
This liquid eyeliner goes on so easily and so smooth. It has a precise tip that makes it so easy to do whatever look you are going after. It is water resistant, so that’s a plus! Lasts throughout the day. I definitely will continue buying this eyeliner and I highly recommend.
Amber W.
Knotts Island, NC
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Amber W.
This eyeliner is great! It is easy to put on and does last all day. I did have a small issue of this eyeliner smudging and got on my upper lid after when it died. I would wear it again but I would not buy this product again.
Veronica  L.
Long Beach, CA
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Veronica  L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This beautifully shaped tip and blacker than black color is amazing. It glides on so effortlessly, and it’s easily buildable to create the perfect wing. I love the formulas consistency and perfect drying affect. Highly recommend! .Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner
Tina M B.
El Paso, TX
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Tina M B.
I got this in my Ipsy glam bag plus and recently tried using this. I'm not the best with wings/liquid liner, but was curious to try it. First things that I liked: very pigmented, seems long wearing, and love the packaging.💕 Things I didn't like: dries down very fast, felt tip of pen not very flexible, hard to remove.😏 This pen is waterproof, which is nice if you like that. I am not the best at drawing a wing on my eyes, so this is probably not the best product for me. It simply dried much too quickly, and I had to use micellar water to remove and reapply several times. Needless to say, I finally gave up and removed the liquid liner altogether. Glad I got to try this, but this is probably better suited for someone who is an expert with liquid liner. This time it's a pass for me.
Yesenia R.
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Yesenia R.
Afro.Dis.Iac Cleopatra Ink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Yesenia R.
This is a great liner for getting really close to your lash line. The pen comes to a nice thin tip. ColourPop Gather Round Sisters Palette [product:say-what?!-foundation]
Aby A.
West Dundee, IL
I unfortunately only had the opportunity to try this product once since it randomly exploded in the component and then caused the whole outer carriage to detach from the ink tube. I'm sure it was just a simple product defect that happens once in a blue moon but the one time I was able to use this product, didn't stand out enough to convince me to repurchase it. HOWEVER, it also didn't underperform enough to rate this any lower than 4 stars. The liner went on smooth, was opaque enough to only require one layer, and it didn't smudge. It was a decent liner but I can't say for certain if it is water resistant or long-wear due to only trying it once.

Looking for your answer?