Afrin SEVERE CONGESTION

by Afrin

Maximum nasal congestion relief plus soothing menthol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Afrin SEVERE CONGESTION!
Janice L.
Victorville, CA
When I'm severely congested from allergies, NOTHING works on my stuffed up nose! Afrin Severe is the only 5hing that has cut through ym congestion and cleared my nose within minutes!
Tiffany M.
I got this with menthol when I was severely congested. After the first day I could breathe so much better. After the second day, I was this to go. I did not use it more than three days as recommended as there could be adverse side effects.
Katelyn L.
Auburn, AL
This is a GAME CHANGER. I am prone to bad sinus congestion and sinus infections. This clears me up when I can’t breathe through my nose at all. I usually try to only use it when I’m really miserable because you’re not supposed to use it too much. It can be a real lifesaver sometimes though.
Lauren C.
Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This nose spray is amazing! I can breathe instantly after using it. Gives me immediate relief. Worth the money when you can’t breath out your nose!
Carmen B.
Germantown, MD
and when it comes to an inhaler to unclog your nostrils, do not hesitate to use Afrin, the best for nasal congestion
Liv W.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product! Definitely helps when I’m congested and need some instant relief.
Alexis L.
Walpole, MA
Afrin is a present from god wrapped in a convenient spray bottle. I don’t know how but it can take my most severe stuffy nose and clear it up. It’s understandable why you can only use it so many days in a row because your body could become dependent on it which is counterproductive
Lauren E.
Bensalem, PA
It’s basically like sniffing Vick’s and it burns like the devil. I get it’s for severe congestion but it would make my congestion worse then very very slowly release my sinuses.
German S.
Bogotá D.C.
Excelente medicamento, funciona a la perfección, para mi es uno de los mejores que he probado para destapar mi nariz y para la alergia.
Sony H.
CDMX
Buen producto, me destapa la nariz en un segundo, lo único no tan bueno es que es una marca cara, pero lo vale.‼️

Looking for your answer?