Afrin Original Pump Mist

by Afrin

Oxymetazoline HCl - Nasal Decongestant Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief ~ 12 Hour Relief #1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand Easy action pump delivers a fine mist in a precise, measured dose. Afrin starts to work in seconds providing 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Afrin Original Pump Mist!
Product Highlights
This works well, but be careful how much you use it, one of the side effects is actually rebound congestion that tends to be worse than what you used it for.in reviews
Sno W.
Fayetteville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works great for me when I can’t breathe and get stuffy. I think that this is a great product when used with extreme caution because it can be highly addictive when not using with caution! This product most definitely works when you can’t breathe and will give you almost instant relief.
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff is a absolute lifesaver! It’s the only one I’ll use when I’m all stuffy. It helps take away my sinus pressure and headaches too
Christine D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It’s true what they say- I have definitely been addicted to afrin in the past- just a forewarning. Besides that I could never even use it until I found the pump mist
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Afriin Mist works extremely fast and almost immediately opens my nasal passages when they are congested from allergies. It also immediately relieves sinus pressure in my head and takes the headaches away.
Melissa H.
Glenwood Lndg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE this product but I’m going to have to give it one star. It works instantly when you need relief, but it has one addictive chemical that made me addicted for 4 years. I could not sleep without it and would end up using it 3 times a night just to not feel stuffy. When I told myself enough is enough, it took me almost a month to get a good night sleep. If you’re stuffed up, I suggest only using it once otherwise you’re gonna go down the wrong path!
LaShay M.
Helps with sinus pressure and runny nose. Works immediately, very effective. Not too pricey. I diffently recommend. Will continue to use
Tina A.
Jupiter, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hate having a stuffy nose more than anything!!! Afrin is the one and only product to get. It works and works fast. Easy to use does not burn and great relief. I always keep some in my bag just in case allergies hit. You can count on it for sure!!!
miranda P.
Hawthorne, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff cleared up my sinuses and congestion. Easy directions to follow. Would buy again.
Sara K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mist is magical! You can go from two completely stuffed nostrils to breathing again in minutes! I guess that's why there's warnings against over use - it could be addictive. It does work like a charm!
Jenn W.
Fitzgerald
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product helps you breathe when your nose is stopped up, only downfall is that if you use it to much you become dependent on it.

Looking for your answer?