BY AFRIN #52 in Allergy & Sinus

Get fast, powerful nasal congestion relief! In seconds, Original Maximum-Strength Afrin Nasal Spray can have you breathing better. No wonder it's the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended nasal decongestant spray for congestion caused by colds and allergies.

Directions:

• adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hours.
  • children under 6 years: ask a doctor

To Use:

Push firmly down on cap and turn counter clockwise. To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.

Afrin® Original Nasal Spray
  • "I would not survive allergy season without this product it is a must have!" in 1 review
  • "This works very well for me." in 1 review
Kerl C.
My allergies have been really bad this season.I decided to buy the nasal spray and it has been very helpful. I definitely recommend this product of you are have troubles breathing throughout the day or night. Afrin® Original Nasal Spray
Kirsten H.
I get chronic sinus infections- pretty much any cold or flu I get, it'll last 10x longer because my sinuses just don't work right. I went to see my GP and she recommended this product and now it's my best friend. I take the 3 day course of it (NEVER take it more than 3 days in a row or its going to do the OPPOSITE of what you want it to do! And make sure you wait 2 weeks between treatments!) and it clears me out real good. It's also great for occasional allergy congestion, AND (this is my favorite bit) take a spray before you get on an airplane. It helps with that gross ear popping you can get from the altitude.
Kayla W.
Mobile , AL
I love these products so much! These arent like other nasal sprays where it says twelve hours and they really wear off around four or five. When it says twelve it definitely means just that! The price is reasonable. The only catch is that you can only use it for three straight days and then you need to take a break from using it.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have always been afraid to use nasal sprays by I was really desperate. I had no idea how well this would work. I got the afrin no drop extra moisture and it was like magic. I could breathe instantly after using. I highly recommend.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’d never used this until recently and now I can’t imagine getting a cold and not having it on hand. So many sleepless nights due to a stuffed up nose but never again because this stuff is a miracle worker’
Dominique M.
damascus, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works too well! It was worth the $8 I paid too. I like how it worked within minutes of me spraying it, I could smell again! This is hands down the best nasal spray on the market, and I'd totally recommend it. I bought it from target.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
A few years ago when I got sick I lived alone in a big city for the first time and my mom wasn’t there to help me out with what to do my friend at the time told me to pick this up because I had a horrible time breathing OPENED my nasal passages right up !
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
This is the best nose spray! It is like instant relief. It is very affordable, and works amazing! Better than I expected. I will continue to buy this and would recommend this product to anyone with a runny/ stuffed nose.
Brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just 2 sprays and i can breathe again. Works great for allergies and stuffed noses. Buy a 3pack at Costco for the best price. The safety packaging is annoying and hard to open. Very child safe.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I had severe sinus and allergy issues that cause me to be stuffed, swollen, and blocked every day. I would die without nose spray even though I know it can be addictive. I just have issues that I can't breathe without assistance so I'd rather be able to breathe than worry about needing nose spray so much! This really works and doesn't burn or irritate my nasal passages even though I use it often. I gave it four stars instead of five only because it's kind of on the expensive side but otherwise it's great

back