Afrin Original 12 Hour Relief .5 oz. Nasal Spray uploaded by Millene A.Afrin Original 12 Hour Relief .5 oz. Nasal Spray uploaded by Holly N.

BY UNKNOWN

Afrin Original Nasal Spray temporarily relieves nasal congestion and pressure due to common cold, hay fever, and upper respiratory allergies. Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely, with up to 12 hours of relief. see more...

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I have had a terrible sinus headache all day and I've taken Tylenol and Ibuprofen without any relief. My husband said try this and handed me the Afrin congestion relief nose spray. After a couple of minutes my headache got better and I felt alot better.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I had been going on 3 nights of no sleep because of a stuffy nose. My husband bought this for me and I tried it out..about 1 hour before I went to bed..and I had a great night of sleep. I was finally able to breath through my nose and feel comfortable. I think it works really quickly and kinda drains your nose (which is why I'd recommend using at least a half hour before so you can blow your nose a few times before going to sleep).
Holly N.