Afrin Original 12 Hour Pump Mist uploaded by Haleigh B.

BY AFRIN #89 in Allergy & Sinus

Oxymetazoline HCl - Nasal Decongestant Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief ~ 12 Hour Relief #1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand Easy action pump delivers a fine mist in a precise, measured dose. Afrin starts to work in seconds providing 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness. ; see more...

Afrin Original 12 Hour Pump Mist
  • "This works well, but be careful how much you use it, one of the side effects is actually rebound congestion that tends to be worse than what you used it for." in 1 review
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I'm so happy to have found this! Since I was in Middle School, I've had trouble going to bed at night because my nose would suddenly become stuffy...as soon as my head hit the pillow! I knew that it wasn't a cold or allergies since it would only happen as I was getting ready for bed. This was the first nasal spray I've purchased and it's been great. I usually use it two days in a row, and after that I'll be good for weeks and weeks. I know you're not supposed to exceed using it more than 2-3 times during a 24 hour period since it's a lot like medication.
Mackenzi F.
Roebling, NJ
I'm using this right now. A cold came over me and I cannot stop sniffling! Minutes after using this I've been able to step away from the tissue box, its a life saver - especially at work! My ENT specialist recommended it for when I was having ear problems actually - turned out to be a problem with my throat. So I treat it as a good tool for all upper respiratory issues.
Sara K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mist is magical! You can go from two completely stuffed nostrils to breathing again in minutes! I guess that's why there's warnings against over use - it could be addictive. It does work like a charm!
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
This product was a life saver when I went through a period of on and off sinus infections. I would not be able to breathe at all and this was the only thing that relieved the stuffiness. It does sometimes leave a weird smell in your nose those and causes your throat the become dry
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is a life saver if your nasal passages are congested. Going from not being able to breathe through your nose to only mild stuffiness in a matter of minutes?! Where was this stuff when I was a kid? Make sure to follow the directions, though.
Erin M.
RAVENNA, OH
This product is great in moderation. I would definitely only use it for a few days. It helps instantly, but if you use it too much, it causes more congestion or even very dried out sinuses.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
I never understood why my brother or my boyfriend always recommended afrin so much because I had used other brands like afrin and never got any results, one spray of afrin and I could actually breathe again during my sinus and allergy attacks. It's amazing
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
I have used this nose spray before and it opens your nasals right away. I do enjoy it but I have told to be careful because it isn't that great for you and can become very addicting.
Holly C.
Pontotoc, MS
This product is fantastic when you are suffering from a head cold. The only problem is that you have to be careful not to use too much or you can become addicted to it.
Kim L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Well this product works. I find it makes my nose seem stuffier onces it wears off. I'm not sure why. I do know they can be addictive. I think it's okay in moderation.