Afrin ORIGINAL

by Afrin

Fast, powerful congestion relief in seconds

Has anyone’s used this for runny nose during allergies ?
Where is the buy??
Have you tried Afrin?
Start your review of Afrin ORIGINAL!
Kayla W.
Mobile, AL
Afrin ORIGINAL uploaded by Kayla W.
I love these products so much! These arent like other nasal sprays where it says twelve hours and they really wear off around four or five. When it says twelve it definitely means just that! The price is reasonable. The only catch is that you can only use it for three straight days and then you need to take a break from using it.
Jennifer N.
Utica, KY
Wonderful for PRN use to clear up a congested nose. Nothing works quite as well as Afrin.
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
Afrin surely is a huge help with my nose during allergy season or even through any other type of sickness that effects my nasal passages. I just spray a little in each nostril and it usually clears me right up. It sure has been a life saver at times. I will always keep a bottle in my purse.
Nygea S.
Flat Rock, MI
Afrin ORIGINAL uploaded by Nygea S.
The biggest pro it really works I have been sick with cold for about a week. I had my hubby purchase this yesterday for my running nose because I couldn't breathe and it has absolutely live up to its description. I love this only con is it's really difficult for how you have to spray in your nostril. Like it's not the typical hold down and spray you have to hold the bottle at an angle then squeeze the bottle firmly for solution to come out which is a little awkward but I definitely will continue to use and buy because it actually works .
Anisha H.
Great product with drying things up! Use it as directed because you don’t want to overuse it. Definitely recommend
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Purchased at: Walgreens
This definitely does clear my nose when it’s completely stuffed up. It met my expectations in that regard. But it made the inside of my nose painfully dry. The moisturizing version of this is a lot better.
Amber K.
Vance, AL
Purchased at: Target
My husband has terrible sinus problems. He will only use Afrin Original Nasal Spray. It opens up his sinus; so he can breathe during the night. He uses this Affin Original Nasal Spray everyday. I buy a new bottle every month.
Andrea B.
Harborcreek, PA
Purchased at: Target
I currently have a sinus infection and I’ve never had one that hurt this bad! I used Afrin in the am and pm and it has helped so much. It lasted me all day today and I used it once more over 12 hrs later right before going to bed and it worked again!
kenia A.
Mendota, CA
Lo usaba hace mucho y me funcionaba muy bien me ayudaba mucho a descongestionar la nariz es bueno 👌👌👌👌
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’d never used this until recently and now I can’t imagine getting a cold and not having it on hand. So many sleepless nights due to a stuffed up nose but never again because this stuff is a miracle worker’