Afrin No Drip Severe Congestion 12 Hour Maximum Strength Menthol Pump Mist uploaded by Adalgisa c.Afrin No Drip Severe Congestion 12 Hour Maximum Strength Menthol Pump Mist uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY AFRIN #79 in Allergy & Sinus

Afrin?? No Drip Severe Congestion 12 Hour Maximum Strength Menthol Pump Mist
#1 doctor & pharmacist recommended brand.
Oxymetazoline HCl nasal solution-nasal decongestant.
Won't drip from nose or down throat.
Fast, powerful congestion relief.
Colds.
Allergies.
12 hour relief.
Maximum strength plus menthol. see more...

Buy on kmart
Michelle K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My doctor told me to use this to help with my nasal congestion. I hate stuff going up my nose, but I tried it anyway. Using it is easy enough. And though I was skeptical, it really didn't go down my throat or drip out my nose! And it did give almost instant relief. But, it did burn on the inside of my nose for the first couple minutes after using it.
Jerilyn M.
ARLINGTON, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It sucks when you're congested. You can't breath, you can't enjoy your foods, headaches. It's awful. This nasal spray is the absolute best!! I feel an immediate difference after using it. I can breath again!!! And it lasts all day! Just taking a decongestant doesn't work for me, but if I use this alone - it gets the job done. I recommend to friends every time they have a cold or any congestion.
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
Gave serious relief when I had a a severe sinus infection. Before I went to the doctors for antibiotics afrim gave me temporary relief from not being able to breath.
Carrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product definitely does work as long as you use it only as directed and needed. My son suffers from seasonal allergies and this is part of the regimen when it comes to fighting allergies. Use only when needed or your body will become immune and it will not clear your sinuses. It is very strong and can have a burning tingling sensation. If you are sensitive to smells this is not for you!
Adalgisa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh Dios es horrible lo que pica, el mentol que contiene es muy fuerte a veces prefiero estar congestionada y no usarla, sufro de sinusitus cronica y encuentro que la Afrin Original en mi caso me funciona mas.
Desirée S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I get horrible sinus headaches when I am super congested and Afrin is the ONLY spray that makes a difference. Its super affordable considering it helps clear everything out. The only drawback is the post drip that comes sometimes. Overall the best nasal spray.
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I hate when I cant breath though my nose and this product works great to help clear those fussy sinuses and relieves the pressure. I would not recommend using this product more then a few times since it can cause your congestion to worsen or a burning sensation in your nasal passages if used more then recommended.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
Love love love this product! Spring and summer give me a stuffy nose and other products don't seem to work as well as Afrin No Drip Severe Congestion i would tell anyone with a stuffy nose to try it because it really works,it helps me alot.
Nicole W.
BEST AFRIN EVER! This stuff really works and is amazing! It completely clears up my nose and lasts 10ish hours out of 12. The ONLY downside is that you can only take it for three days in a row.
Lacey L.
I am a user of affirm products and find that this is the most fast way to find relief from nasal congestion. I have to say the menthol is too strong and often upsets gives me nausea.