Afrin Nasal Decongestant Spray uploaded by Marta M.Afrin Nasal Decongestant Spray uploaded by Taylor A.Afrin Nasal Decongestant Spray uploaded by Kayla W.

BY AFRIN #49 in Allergy & Sinus

Starts To Work In Seconds Providing 12 Hours Of Nasal Congestion Relief With No Drowsiness. #1 Doctor &Amp; Pharmacist Recommended Brand Maximum Strength see more...

Buy on Target
  • "This works very well for me." in 1 review
  • "I would not survive allergy season without this product it is a must have!" in 1 review
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I had severe sinus and allergy issues that cause me to be stuffed, swollen, and blocked every day. I would die without nose spray even though I know it can be addictive. I just have issues that I can't breathe without assistance so I'd rather be able to breathe than worry about needing nose spray so much! This really works and doesn't burn or irritate my nasal passages even though I use it often. I gave it four stars instead of five only because it's kind of on the expensive side but otherwise it's great
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Just had surgery to fix my deviated septum yesterday ... the doctor recommended this to stop the bleeding and clear nose .. and it did within the first 5 minutes .. I will continue to purchase even after I heal
Marta M.
Marta M.
I had never tried an otc nasal spray for sinus relief. I have to say Afrin saved the day. Could not believe what a relief I felt after just an hour.
Roxy H.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
I have tried a lot of nasal spray and this one works wonders for me it opens my sinus up and help me breath better
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
I get chronic sinus infections- pretty much any cold or flu I get, it'll last 10x longer because my sinuses just don't work right. I went to see my GP and she recommended this product and now it's my best friend. I take the 3 day course of it (NEVER take it more than 3 days in a row or its going to do the OPPOSITE of what you want it to do! And make sure you wait 2 weeks between treatments!) and it clears me out real good. It's also great for occasional allergy congestion, AND (this is my favorite bit) take a spray before you get on an airplane. It helps with that gross ear popping you can get from the altitude.
Cari 💋.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
The worst thing I've ever taken while being sick. I had a physicians assistant tell me to go out and buy it as his big recommendation for my sinus infection. So of course I listen, and I hate it. I had all those awful side effects, the stinging, numbing, just plain weird feeling in my nose for hours, and I only used it once! My headache I had also turned into a migraine after using the afrin, I don't know if they're connected but I'm never taken that chance again.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I love these products so much! These arent like other nasal sprays where it says twelve hours and they really wear off around four or five. When it says twelve it definitely means just that! The price is reasonable. The only catch is that you can only use it for three straight days and then you need to take a break from using it.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
If you want a fast, high power decongestant, this is it. The taste is disgusting, and you can only use it for a few days in a row without side effects, but it is the only thing that works quickly and effectively to relieve a seriously congested nose.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
damascus, OR
This stuff works too well! It was worth the $8 I paid too. I like how it worked within minutes of me spraying it, I could smell again! This is hands down the best nasal spray on the market, and I'd totally recommend it. I bought it from target.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Just 2 sprays and i can breathe again. Works great for allergies and stuffed noses. Buy a 3pack at Costco for the best price. The safety packaging is annoying and hard to open. Very child safe.