HealthMedicines & TreatmentsAllergy & SinusAfrin
12 Hour Nasal Spray No-Drip Pump Mist Original

Afrin 12 Hour Nasal Spray No-Drip Pump Mist Original

by Afrin

Relieves nasal congestion. For sinus congestion & pressure. Provides 12 hours of relief Won't Drip from Nose or Down Throat Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief. Lasts All-Day or All-NightMaximum Strength#1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand. Afrin® No Drip is a breakthrough in nasal sprays. It stays where you spray it without messy dripping from your nose or down your throat. It contains a special blend of ingredients that soothes and moisturizes dry irritated nasal passages. It starts to work in seconds, providing 12 hours of comfortable nasal congestion relief with no drowsiness.1-800-317-2165 . Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. To use: Shake well before use. Hold white tabs, press grooved areas of cap firmly and turn counter clockwise. Before using the first time, prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers at base and nozzle between first and second finger. Without tilted head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.Other Information: . Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). ©2015 BayerWarningsAsk a doctor before use if you have . Heart disease Thyroid disease High blood pressure Diabetes Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. When using this product . Do not use more than directed Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Safety sealed: Do not use if seal imprinted "Afrin Security Seal" is broken or missing.Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: common cold, hay fever, upper respiratory allergies, sinusitis.Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.IngredientsActive Ingredients: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride (0.05%)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Afrin 12 Hour Nasal Spray No-Drip Pump Mist Original!
Ely C.
El Paso, TX
Love this. Use it on a daily when Allergy season is at its peak. I can always count on this to open up my airway.
Chelsea C.
Peoria, AZ
Oh man. This is always a savior, but man does it burn! I always tell myself I’ll never use it again but I instantly run to it every time I need to clear myself up!
Anna B.
Maple Grove, MN
This works perfectly. When you have the most severely swollen sinuses, this clears and alleviates the pain and swelling. It’s important to use this if your sinuses get bad to allow airflow, otherwise mucus will build up and form a sinus infection!! This is important to use at the beginning of a potential sinus infection. HOWEVER use ONLY AS DIRECTED so you don’t make it worse!!
Yasmin S.
Sylmar, CA
I suffer from allergies and bad sinuses. When i get congested this is my go to. It goes into effect almost immediately.
Keira E.
keller texas
I WISH I COULD RATE THIS A 400/10!!!!!!!!! This is GREAT for bloody noses and stuffy noses! I get nose bleeds all the time and they go away in like 10 seconds after i use this! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!
Amber B.
Springville, UT
First off I’m sorry if you ever have to use something like this. If you do however this is the one to use. I suffered from extreme congestion with problems relating to my nose and allergies and just sickness in general. On my worst nights I would use this so I could breathe to fall asleep. It works like a miracle. Just be careful and read the warning label as prolonged use causes dependence and excess stuffiness when not using it. Just use sparingly and this stuff is great!
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
La marca es excelente pero he usado algunos de los productos y la recomiendo es bastante bueno y además tiene gran variedad
Lenny U.
Orlando, FL
I really suffer with allergies! I feel that the effect lasts very little, so I prefer to combine it with taking an antiallergic.

Looking for your answer?