Afrin 12 Hour Nasal Spray uploaded by michy g.Afrin 12 Hour Nasal Spray uploaded by Julie H.

BY AFRIN

Oxymetazoline HCl - Nasal Decongestant Fast, powerful congestion relief Maximum Strength Unique Formula with Menthol Afrin® - Number One Brand in Doctor & Pharmacist Recommendations Afrin® Sinus contains a special blend of ingredients which works instantly to cool and soothe your sinuses.  Afrin® Sinus special formula also moisturizes dry, irritated nasal passages.  It starts to work in seconds providing up to 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness. ; see more...

Buy on kmart*
Megan M.
RICHMOND, VA
My secret weapon during sinus season. This stuff is super strong and dries up a runny nose fast. It's so powerful you're advised not to use for more than 3 days in a row, but it's what I grab when I have a cold but need to function.
Rande w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you're sick and really congested this product will help a lot. Personally, I can't sleep if I'm unable to breathe through my nose and this is the only thing that brought relief. I would say start off with one spray per nostril because my first time trying this I used multiple sprays and when I woke up my sinuses were sore and very dry (I probably used too much) So just be wary of that.
Anastacia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I live off this when spring comes around. My allergies get really bad during pollen season and i cant even breathe and this magic in a bottle makes it possible. I call this magic in a bottle because it is the worst feeling not being able to breathe through your nostrils and this product gets rid of my congestion in less then a minute. #lifesaver
Nicole W.
I LOVE AFRIN! The only bad thing is you can only use it three days in a row, but it instantly clears you up and tends to last 10-11 of the 12 hours. It will clear you up all night! And if you have something important to go to and can't afford to be stuffed up, this stuff really gets rid of the congestion.
member-14c206f56
When ever your looking for a good nasal spray yo help you breath at night this is the product. I give this a ☆☆☆☆ because I find that it hurts my nose for a couple of seconds of how sensitive my nose gets when I am conjested. Once it clears up though works great! I am able to breath and rest well.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you have a stuffy nose this is a MUST buy. I couldn't breathe for two days out of my nose then finally I got a chance to get to the store and grabbed this and it is worth its weight in gold!!
Petra S.
Raymond, NH
My husband swears by this stuff. I didn't use it for a long time because I was hesitant of the idea of it, but now when I'm sick I use it a little while before bed and I sleep so much better!
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
This stuff is great for times when my sinuses are painfully stuffy. It is also great to clear sinus passages on plane rides!
michy g.
This is the best for congestion. Immediate relief. As soon and I feel my allergies or a cols kick in I turn to this.