Hair CareHair ProductsHair Treatmentsleebeauty.com

by leebeauty.com

Restores vibrancy to dry brittle hair and helps repair damage and breakage . Originally shipped. Choose LeeBeauty ASAP shipping of this product .

Restores vibrancy to dry brittle hair and helps repair damage and breakage; Originally shipped. Choose LeeBeauty ASAP shipping of this product

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Africa's Best Originals Coconut Creme Restorative Conditioner 100% Pure Coconut Milk, Avocado, Grapeseed and Flaxseed Oils (15oz)!
Mandy L.
Bronx, NY
I have no complaints about this conditioner. It has a nice coconut scent to it and is of a thick consistency. I really liked that it included 100% pure coconut milk, avocado, grapeseed and flaxseed oils. I have long think curly hair and I'm constantly on a quest to keep my hair hydrated. This isn't my favorite product but I do like it and it's a good value. I would recommend trying it.

Looking for your answer?