Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Shampoo uploaded by onyeka f.

BY AFRICA'S BEST

Fortified and enriched with extra virgin olive oil, this shampoo goes beyond cleansing by reaching a higher level of conditioning and moisturizing. Formulated with the age old properties of extra virgin olive oil, this shampoo gently cleanses while helping to revitalize dry, itchy scalp and stimulate thinning hair. Excellent for all hair types, including natural, relaxed, pressed, texturized or color-treated hair. Made in USA see more...

Stefanie T.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this shampoo just to try it out (I'm not African-American), and I love it! It makes my hair super soft and shiny. I recommend this product to everyone that loves hair that looks and feels amazing.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
48033
Great shampoo. Definitely cleans your hair. I did notice I had use quite a bit to get a good lather up. Great smell and leaves the hair clean.
Olena S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Use this item on my hair since i always color and i have long thick hawaiian air this products is a blessing for my hair
onyeka f.
Castries
Very soft and creamy shampoo. Fearly easy to lather on. Feels soft whilst in hair. However, my hair gets super tangled after washing with this shampoo.
Ifeoma O.
Enugu
I used it on my cousin's relaxed hair and it really cleansed and clarified her hair.