Hair CareHair ProductsAfrica's Best
Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz

Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz

by Africa's Best

Organics Hair Mayonnaise helps rejuvenate and renew weak fragile hair; leaving the hair healthier looking with greater body.

I bought it today! My hair is damaged and dry, will this help?
I have a daughter with natural ethnic hair. I am always looking for recommendations on good products to keep the moisture in. [product:africas-best-organics-hair-mayonnaise-15-oz]
How often should I use this product?
Start your review of Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz!
Diana H.
1,141 reviews
Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Target
Africa's Best is a brand I trust and have been using for years. After trying this product, my hair is not weak, nor is it damaged. #VoxBox [product:africa's-best-organics-hair-mayonnaise---15oz]
DeAira J.
Columbus, GA
Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz uploaded by DeAira J.
Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz uploaded by DeAira J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Conditions well repairs damaged hair keeps curls moisturized and soft great for chemically treated hair natural hair and dyed hair very affordable and I’d give it a 10/10 if I could Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz
Kristy H.
Benbrook , TX
Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz uploaded by Kristy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the moisture this gives my hair without it feeling so weighed down. I use to use this years ago and just decided to use it again a few weeks ago...and I have to say I don't remember why I stopped using it but I see why I started. Love it! Organics Africa's Best Organic Hair Mayonnaise, 18 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Sherry H.
Morristown, TN
Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz uploaded by Sherry H.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG first of all this hair mayonnaise is the real deal my hair was so brittle and damaged and weak my hair was fallen out so to stying tools I tried this today I washed my hair then applieda generous amount to hair I put a shower cap on and left it on my hair for 30 mins OMG just after one use my hair has life back into it and do soft off you have over proccessed hair or heat damage this is the product for you I swear by it one use and u will see and feel a difference
Britanya D.
West Orange
Ive tried many deep conditioners but this is by far the best one. It works even if you don't use a dryer or steam your haie. It defined your curls leaves your hair super soft and shiny. I recommend for all hair types. Amazing product
Shari J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Really good hair treatment. I have been using this product for many of years. The scent isn’t dramatic or smelly. However I would say it smells decent. Good for conditioning and softening tough hair.
Madina S.
Philadelphia, PA
Last Wednesday, I decided to do a wash-n-go on my type 4 hair. It turned out frizzy and not CURLY/COILY at all. I had to do something about it, so I washed out my hair again, conditioned, and then used this mixed with a little Aussie 3 minute miracle moist deep conditioner for around 20 minutes. I did my standard wash-n-go again, and it turned out way better. I haven't used this product in so long that I forgot to well it worked. It made my hair so soft and defined again; it's been days, and my hair still fees soft and look defined. If you want to revive your curls/coils, then use this to restore your hair! (I didn't get it at the brand’s store, I got it at a local beauty supply store.)
Chandra G.
Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz uploaded by Chandra G.
I began using this product when I relaxed my hair and have continue to use as I am on my journey to natural hair. Africa's best hair mayonnaise has been a form of a heavy protein treatment when I lost protein from chemical relaxers. I now used it to help with breakage and strengthening my natural hair strands. I use a generous amount and add it to my deep conditioner, I would also add a few drops of essential oil then leave on hair for a few hours to help get more nourishment also if I'm in the mood I'll keep it on overnight. I have begun to notice my hair doesn't feel lifeless/limp and a reduction in weak strands of hair with little to no breakage with combing. Yes I highly recommend it; both me and my mom used it faithfully.
Saiana S.
Columbus, OH
Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz uploaded by Saiana S.
Now I know what your thinking eww mayonnaise! But this product is really good. It’s supposed to be used in between the process of shampooing and conditioning. I love the soft feeling it gives your hair. Also if you put heat on your hair it helps to revive your curls. I would recommend this a million times!
Somila T.
Purchased at: Publix
I love this deep conditioner!! My hair is looking healthier that it has in a really long time, I feel co deep condition once a week!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie H.
Draper, UT
il y a 3 ans
Mimi N. il y a 8 mois
Try Aussie moist conditioner and Miele Ava ado milk as well. Africa’s best is good for protein also