BY AFRICA'S BEST

Organics Hair Mayonnaise helps rejuvenate and renew weak fragile hair; leaving the hair healthier looking with greater body. see more...

• do you all suggest using this before shampooing your hair...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? Can i mix argan oil with it and rinse i...2 Answers
  • Will it make my hair oily? Will it thicken my hair3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Auh'Goddess B.
Absolutely love this product, I've been using this for over 10 plus years now. This is my holy gail deep conditioner treatments always leaves my curls define, rejuvenated, and repairs my damages ends as well. Works heavenly on my damages color treated hair. Highly recommended.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I love this product! Back when my hair had a lot of heat damage this helped redefine my curls and make my hair a bit thicker .. highly recommend !! It’s very effective if you’re looking to repair your curls! I would definitely buy again also lasts a while for its price
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
Whenever your hair needs protein, this is your go to. Its definitely on the safer side verses the aphoghee 2n1. Its a light protein treatment but is very effective. Most people think you need a super duper protein treatment but protein is protein, I never need a heavy treatment so I always opt for this brand. Its cheap and smells good!
Kelly R.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this stuff. I get very dry hair so what I do is put this on my hair dry. Leave it for an hour and wash it off. Makes my hair feel alive again. The smell isn't so great but its not bad.
Makayla H.
El Paso
this stuff is great! it says to use it in the shower but i use it before i shower and let it sit for a little bit and then shampoo as normal and skip the conditioner it leaves my hair feeling softer smoother and healthier!
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
I used this every other day it used well as well its treat my hair good it keep it from getting damaged it improved well i used a lot of Africa's Best hair products Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise, 15 oz
Tori S.
Purchased this at Walmart. From dying my hair bleach blonde, it’s become damaged. I use this once a week on my hair leave it in for about 3 minutes then wash it out with shampoo!
Brittany D.
This is my favorite. I use it more as a leave in curl cream than a mask because my hair needs all the moisture it can get. Its also only $5 so I really love it because its affordable!
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
A must have for natural hair girlies like me! This is a great conditioner and it really does moisturize and strengthen your hair. Not to mention... It smells AMAZING!
Gwen S.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
For reference: I have long, thick, wavy to curly, dishwater blonde hair that isn't colored, but does have some sun damage.

I wanted to like this so much more based on the reviews. The scent is unique, not bad, not totally weird, just different. I love that the ingredients are more naturally based and therefore safer.

As far as texture, it was great and went on easily.

I tried it a few different ways, left on for just a few minutes, an hour or so, and then overnight. It really didn't seem to make much of a difference in the outcome.

Washing it out was a bit more intense than your average masks and the longer I left it in, the more onerous it got. It took a long time massaging it out under the hot shower. This isn't really surprising based on the ingredients. If I didn't get it all of the way out I was in for a day of very limp verging on greasy hair.

The outcome wasn't worth all of the work. I've had better and more lasting results using straight olive oil.
Maite H.
Some people say it smells good and some say it stinks. What exactly does it smell like??
Ewa K.
Where do you buy it?
JooJoo M.
Will it make my hair oily? Will it thicken my hair
BIA R.
Austin, TX
Iv heard amazing reviews on this. Does this leave hair oily and does it come off easily?
Sandy B.
Does this really work. My hair is relaxed and I would like something to strengthen it without weighing it down.