BY AFRICA'S BEST

Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
This smells so good! Light on the hair without weighing it down. Made my hair soft,silky, and shiny. I love all of their products I have tried and so reasonably priced! I was able to use it daily without a lot of build up. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Tytiana L.
Herbal grows really help if you have kinky hair it also gives it volume and it would help your hair grow I don't know about other hair textures my hair is kikny so this product really works for me and some friends who have kinky hair
Alisha R.
I've used this in the past, it smells really good. I don't like to use much on my hair because it weighs it down. I didn't use it consistently so I'm not sure how well it helps with hair growth.
Robin W.
IT REALLY WORKED ON MY SONS HAIR . HE wanted to she how long his hair would grow. So I picked it up for him and started using it daily on his hair now 2 months later his hair is on his shoulders.
Tytiana L.
Do this brand have herbal oils