BY AFRICA'S BEST #28 in Hair Relaxers

You'll experience soft, silky, straight hair like never before. This kit contains all you need for beautifully relaxed hair. Welcome to an improved no-lye relaxer system with the ultimate in organic olive oil conditioning. Fortified and enriched with extra virgin olive oil, Organics by Africa's Best goes beyond just relaxing by reaching a higher level of conditioning and moisturizing. Formulated with the age old properties of extra virgin olive oil, it helps repair, rebuild and restore your hair, while giving it strength, shine and softness. The ultimate in healthy relaxed hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Had been using one perm for like 5 years and it was ok but it started getting weak for me so I decided to change it up.. I used this and it really straightned my hair nice.. Just have to comb thru it a little and let it sit for 20 minutes.. No damages after I've had the perm since early March.. Hair still soft.. Seems like it is time to relax my hair again because I have tons of new growth.. I'm 20 and I started perming my hair when I was 15 and I must admit despite the rep for perm damaging your hair, (they for sure do if you don't moisturize your hair daily and care for it like you should) perms helped my hair grow.. I have permed and dyed and it has fallen off because I didn't take care of it but other than that I like perms sometimes and now I like this one :)
Be M.
USA
This is my regular go-to relaxer. It doesn't burn and never over processes. I do my own relaxer so once in awhile I go over the time limit due to my hair being so thick and having so much new growth from stretching my relaxers out; still, my hair never really over processes nor do I get scalp burn. The neutralizing shampoo is really great and the conditioner is even better. The mousse is good but I never really use the oil lotion. Tip--use a light protein after you wash out the relaxer but before shampooing to fortify the hair. Also, mix your favorite essential oil in the relaxer before applying. This helps make your hair softer and slow down the hair processing so it won't over process.
Yolanda L.
This is my go to relaxer. I relax once or twice per year and I love this brand. This brand products is really good and it works really well on my hair. My hair is really thick and this relaxer works well. Great product I will always buy this product because it works.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
I've used this relaxer once or twice and I was pleased with my results. For the price it really softens the hair and does its job. I do get more burns when I've used this product, but that was probably my fault lol
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This is one of the strongest cremes that i have ever used. i have sensitive scalp and the burn is not worth it so if you have sensitive scalp stay way from the super strong ones
Guetty A.
Oneonta, AL
This relaxer I used a few times you can usually find it for a discounted price it's not the best quality stuff but okay for a quick touch up
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
This worked pretty good in my daughters hair, but I should have combed her hair straight, longer.
Desiree W.
Riderwood, MD
It works really well for the price. It wasn't my favorite when I was relaxed but it was decent.
Tawanna R.
This is my second favorite perm to use. Works just as good as Dark and Lovely does but to me it's a little stronger. I always get one or two burns using this brand. but for that price I'm content with the product.