Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerAfrica's Best
Maximum Strength Super Gro Hair & Scalp Conditioner, 525 oz

Africa's Best Maximum Strength Super Gro Hair & Scalp Conditioner, 5.25 oz

by Africa's Best

Invigorating Herbal Formula for Strong Hair & Healthy Scalp. Contains a blend of high sheen African Oils / An excellent conditioner, moisturizer & enhancer / Enriched with African Herbs & Vitamins / Helps eliminate Dryness & Hair Breakage / Deep...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Africa's Best Maximum Strength Super Gro Hair & Scalp Conditioner, 5.25 oz!
Portland, OR
Africa's Best Maximum Strength Super Gro Hair & Scalp Conditioner, 5.25 oz uploaded by Mizzshory S.
Purchased at: Amazon
my mom used this product on my hair when I was young and I still use it ..I love the way it smells and their shampoo and the conditioner it has beengood so far nothing bad ever happened to my hair. The only thing I hate about it it’s that it’s too greasy that’s it other than that it’s good🤩 you can buy it at any of the local stores
church hill, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
It is such a good product. It does make you hair look a bit greasey but it does have oils in it. It does leave hair very soft and it smells amazing. If you do want vlreally small brads in your hair I would recommend using this vs gels bc it works so much better and it also conditions your hair. It is great for all hair types
atlanta
Africa's Best Maximum Strength Super Gro Hair & Scalp Conditioner, 5.25 oz uploaded by ciara G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing but I’m giving it a 4 stars because this product is not the best if you have oily hair like I do I can make ur hair kinda heavy but it grows fast I’ve never cut my hair but I have experienced a lot of hair coming out when I comb it and I freak out but this has really helped😍😍😍
Doral, FL
Africa's Best Maximum Strength Super Gro Hair & Scalp Conditioner, 5.25 oz uploaded by Allica R.
This is the only vasalin I use tbh on a real after I wash my hair , I apply this to my hair while it is still wet and I comb through my hair and dry it with my hairdryer . And then style my hair how ever I choose I love it . And I also use the triple repair moisturizer, bother are my favorite.
Moss side, Manchester
I like this product, I mix it with virgin hair fertiliser. My hair does grow quick naturally but this has helped with keeping my hair shiny and helped with breakage. My hair used to fall out in massive clumps and I found greasing my hair with products like this helps it retain length. I’m in the process of trying to get my hair thick again so I will purchase again and see.

Looking for your answer?