BY AFRICA'S BEST #5 in Hair Relaxers

Kids Organics Regular No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System Kids Regular creates a protective barrier around the scalp, guarding against irritation and damage. A creamy, smooth conditioning and moisturizing formula that is ultra gentle with superior straightening. The system contains a natural botanical blend of conditioners and moisturizers that penetrates to help strengthen and moisturize relaxed hair. The system also contains extra virgin olive oil see more...

Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
My mom used this on my hair ally life and I've loved the outcome so much. I still use Africa's Best but now I'm 20 so I had to upgrade to the next level. Their hair lotion is great as well.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Great product i use on my granddaugthers hair all the time it gets the hair straight an soft an what i love the most is that it has no lye
Krystal A.
My sister uses this in my nieces hair all the time. It makes her hair soft and relaxed.
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ
I remember I used to get these as a child. Worked wonders for my kinky hair.
Naty F.
Muito bom, minha amiga tem e ela sempre me fala que é muito bom, recommendo

Amazon