BY AFRICA'S BEST

Kids Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil Plus Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion contains Olea Europaea fruit oil (olive). The lotion is enriched with hints of egg powder and rosemary as well as Jojoba and Tea Tree oils. This detangling moisturizer is also formulated with Shea Butter to promote soft, shiny hair for kids. Kids Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil Lotion stimulates tangle-free hair for adults and children as it restores a healthy balance to hair follicles. see more...

Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I bought the Kids Originals Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion on sale at Walgreens for $2.99. I'm not super particular about what detangling products I use for my daughters hair. As long as it's moisturizing and it works. But this product is really nice! It has tons of slip making detangling 10 times easier. Anyone with kids should try this detangler out.
Anastaisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this for my daughter and I. I use this to detangle our hair. It's a little hydrating. I always pair it with something more heavier. It does it's job.
Ramona S.
The best product for the kids hair. makes the combing of the hair much more ouchless. and has great slip
Rachelle T.
This thing smells sooo good. But it doesn't do crap to my hair. It was only €5 and the only reason I bought it was because it smelt heavenly. Other than that, don't recommend
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product a little watery to anyone else?
Beawty B.
Fairfield, CA
Who else loves the way a little goes a long way with this product?