Africa's Best Instant Oil Moisturizer, 12 oz uploaded by asia R.Africa's Best Instant Oil Moisturizer, 12 oz uploaded by Kiara L.

BY AFRICA'S BEST

Not only does it act as a moisturizer and revitalizer, it also helps protect hair from damage caused by the sun's ultra-violet rays. Africa's BEST Instant Oil Moisturizer contains special properties that help recondition dry hair - especially hair that... see more...

Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Although this product smells nice it does not offer much. It is too thick and if you're not careful if using it on dry hair it will pull your strans right out. I use to purchase it a lot when my daughter was a baby but now that she is a teen it does not produce the same results.
Tessa T.
Starkville, MS
I like this product a lot. It leaves your hair with good moisture especially for dry thick natural hair like my own. The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because I have the shea butter type and it smells really bad in my hair.
Kiara L.
It has a nice smell to it, unfortunately it dried my hair out so I stopped using it.
asia R.
Camden, SC
Great moisture for natural hair.. a little goes a very long way. promotes hair grown