Africa's Best Instant Detangling Conditioner

by Africa's Best

Is this product good for natural hair
Start your review of Africa's Best Instant Detangling Conditioner!
JONESBORO, GA
African Pride conditioner is the best conditioner I have ever used on my hair. This conditioner detangles my hair on contact. It smells wonderful and it conditions my hair. I have used this conditioner for the past 3 years. It's very affordable I usually pay about $3 at my local beauty supply store. I recommend this product.
Dark BrownDry
Temple Hills, MD
This is definitely a throwback. I have usewd this plenty of times when I need to detangle my hair after taking out my braids. One thing I can say is that it doesn't have much slip to it.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Kinky, Thick
Charlotte, NC
I've used this in the past and it works still to this day. But I don't use this anymore. I use Head and Shoulders. This is a great product and I recommend this to other people as well.
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thick
Palm Bay, FL
This product! OMG! it really works! Detangling and making me hair soft and smells great! really love #Africa'sBest.
Black / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Kinky