Africa's Best Dual Conditioning No-Lye Relaxer System Regular uploaded by Bunny L.Africa's Best Dual Conditioning No-Lye Relaxer System Regular uploaded by Bunny L.

BY AFRICA'S BEST #20 in Hair Relaxers

Africa's Best® Dual Conditioning No-Lye Relaxer System - 1 CT.
New Look.
Anti-Breakage Protection. Herbal Intensive.
African herbal extracts with extra virgin olive oil. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Drea J.
miami, FL
My new favorite relaxer. I have been buying this recently so that I can relax my hair. I have been doing my hair at home for years now so I'm kinda a pro. I get the best results when I mix about a teaspoon of the Africa's Best Herbal Oil into the relaxer. My hair turns out super moisturized, soft, bouncy and healthy looking. Fewer burns. Better results. I get salon results for a few dollars. I love it!
Amonique  W.
Brookline, MA
I have used this relaxer for about a year now.. I went from ORS kids, then ORS regular , and now this one. I will say the other relaxers never really did it for my hair unless I left it in for a really long time. I have thick, coarse hair and this one straighten it, it looked and felt so beautiful and smooth, the conditioner is amazing in the packet. My hair loves it. I recommend
Alexis W.
The only perm that got my hair straight when I used to relax my hair price is affordable not pricey like other perms i could always go 3 months with out perming my hair. My hair kept straight being that i have thick hair looking for a perm you should get this one!
Rell B.
This and African Pride was the only perms I used to relax my hair then I just started just to continue to use African Best and was doing so every 3 month then would perm my hair 2 times a year. When I was using them it made my hair beautiful, smooth and easy to manage. You can get this relaxer for a good price .
Madelyn D.
This product , although it's hard to find in my area , relaxes my hair really really good . I have a lot of hair and its down my back . I usually have to buy 2 of the same relaxers so that I don't run out . But with this relaxer , it seems to have enough for me.
Kamiya M.
The ONLY Perm That I Could Stretch For Months Without A Touch Up Or Anything. One Of The Best Brands. It Even Straightened My Roots( Tightly Coiled, Kinky, 4b-4c) Three Months Into A Failed Transition To Natural Hair.
I normally don't use this brand but this was the only one the store was carrying at the time so i tried it out and my hair looks great. Its nice and sleek and i don't have any fly aways. Its a great product for those who relax their hair regularly. I would totally use this product again
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
I don't use this product but my friends and family have on their children and its works great. I will definitely use it on my little ones when the time is needed. Works great and pretty reasonable on the price
Ariana C.
Marietta, GA
I'll give this four stars because it was great for when my hair wasn't so thick and the I went to super and even super couldn't get my hair straight. So it just depends on your hair.
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
This relaxer is the worst, my fair still felt nappy after using it and my edges reverted after a few weeks. I would never purchase nor recommend again.