Africa's Best Braid Sheen Spray with Conditioner 12oz uploaded by Jessica B.

BY AFRICA'S BEST

Moisturizes Braids and Conrows. Helps Prevent dryness while relieving an itchy scalp. Boosts sheen. Deep-penetrating moisturizers and conditioners. see more...

Sydni D.
Macon, GA
I absolutely love this spray. It is my go to spray for my twists. I use it daily and when I take my hair down i can notice a difference. It smells great and is superlight on the hair.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
I love Africa's Best products. I don't think this particular product has done anything special for my hair versus others, but it will still be my first choice
Tricia M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love using this to add moisture to my natural hair. I use this along with moisturizer. I also get a better stretch from my hair when spraying this!!
Jessica B.
Love this product! Smells great, cheap price, and keeps my scalp and hair moisturized. Will forever repurchase.
Kimani A.
London
It is a pretty reasonable product that does what it says however I seemed to have a bit of a reaction to it. It made my scalp really red and itchy. So I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin but still a great product.