Africa's Best Braid Sheen Spray with Conditioner 12oz uploaded by Jessica B.

BY AFRICA'S BEST

Moisturizes Braids and Conrows. Helps Prevent dryness while relieving an itchy scalp. Boosts sheen. Deep-penetrating moisturizers and conditioners. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Gantt
It worked for a little bit but it says it relives itchy scalp and it really doesn't though it works for soothing your scalp and its cheap although  it smells a little weird I think its a really good product and it last long I still have over half a bottle left and I've had it for a couple of month
Sydni D.
Macon, GA
I absolutely love this spray. It is my go to spray for my twists. I use it daily and when I take my hair down i can notice a difference. It smells great and is superlight on the hair.
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
I love Africa's Best products. I don't think this particular product has done anything special for my hair versus others, but it will still be my first choice
Tricia M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love using this to add moisture to my natural hair. I use this along with moisturizer. I also get a better stretch from my hair when spraying this!!
Danielle B.
Palm Bay, FL
This really keeps my hair hydrated when I have my braids in or even some twists. just a great on the go moisturizer.
Jessica B.
Love this product! Smells great, cheap price, and keeps my scalp and hair moisturized. Will forever repurchase.
DerriAna E.
Alabama
I use this spray right before I blow dry my hair even if I didn’t really wash my hair.
Kimani A.
London
It is a pretty reasonable product that does what it says however I seemed to have a bit of a reaction to it. It made my scalp really red and itchy. So I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin but still a great product.

back