BY AFRICA'S BEST

Africa's Best super gro maximum hair and scalp conditioner is enriched with African herbs and vitamins. It is a deep penetrating formula that helps to eliminate dryness and hair breakage. An excellent conditioner, moisturizer and enhancer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
Okay so i get this product from dollar general and it works wonders for my curls!  It’s a bit oily but great to use after coloring hair and/or after washing hair if it was straightened. Best thing to use after heat damage
Dominique V.
Miami
I have treated and very thin hair, I used this all nights and I give a little massage in my scalp and in 2 weeks I really started noticing my hair was growing faster.
Danielle B.
Palm Bay, FL
I have dry scalp so this conditioner oil really helps out with keeping my hair soft and moisturized. Smells so good.
Sabrina C.
Hillside , NJ
Great smell and moisturizes and nourishes my hair. Leaves my scalp hydrated and conditioned.
Courtney W.
Tallahassee, FL
Great product keeps hair soft and helps it grow . Smells great and keeps hair moist
Kira C.
Victoria
My friends daughter uses this for her hair and has had absolutely wonderful results!