Africa's Best Africas Best Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil Leave-In Conditioner 6oz uploaded by Rebecca H.

BY AFRICA'S BEST

Fortified and enriched with extra virgin olive oil, this product goes beyond conditioning by reaching a higher level of hair moisturizing, strengthening and revitalizing. Formulated with the age old properties of extra virgin olive oil, it helps to stop breakage, strengthen hair instantly and restore shine to dull, lifeless hair. Regular use leaves hair soft, silky and healthy looking as never before. Excellent for all hair types, including natural, relaxed, pressed, texturized or color treated hair. Organic conditioning treatment Contains no mineral oil Made in USA see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT
First of all the packaging is very convenient. Easy to pull and squeeze out the lovely product. The smell is AMAZINGLY GREAT, a very organic mellow scent to it. The ingredients are also wonderful, I'm referring to olive oil which really leaves the hair feeling nourished. I actually felt improvement in the texture of my hair after application. My hair was much softer and hence more manageable as well as the fragrance was lasting. This is definitely a must - have product.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
By Far The BEST Leave In Conditiner I Have Used. Its Lights and Not To oily and leaves your hair smelling amazing. It last a while because you don't need a lot to put in your hair just enough to moisturizer the ends and the roots. You can leave it in as a deep treatment as well and works wonders.
Paulina P.
Paulina P.
I absolutely love this product! I have really dry hair, and on top of that it gets really frizzy when the humidity is high. It helps keep my hair tamed.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Washington, NC
My hair gets frizzy, and this works wonders I'm hispanic n it works good on me, i Put it on my hair after i TAKE a shower then brush my hair and I'm ready to go
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
I use this leave-in conditioner on my hair on occasion and I really love the results I get for it.
joan w.
joan w.
Des Moines, IA
I have really kinky hair and I leave this product on over night when I was my hair. The results are always absolutely gorgeous.
Kalen Shondell M.
Kalen Shondell M.
Bossier City, LA
My Yaya used this when she let go of her Curl, it made her hair grow back so fast I could barely notice she had to cut her Curl off. I've never tried it, but if its good for the goose is good for the gander 😊
Karene W.
Karene W.
Laurel , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dreadlocks and I am a frequent swimmer. This product works so well with my 4c hair type! It smells great and at my local dollar store comes nicely packaged with the shampoo! Great combination and this product works well on locs. Gentle enough for all hair types!
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this product keep my 3c hair moisturize?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I have really kinky curly hair so would I need a lot of this product in my hair?