Africa's Best Africas Best Organics Cholesterol Teatree Conditioner 15oz Jar uploaded by Moline S.Africa's Best Africas Best Organics Cholesterol Teatree Conditioner 15oz Jar uploaded by Morenike K.

BY AFRICA'S BEST

Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works well for me and my daughter's hair, esoecially my daughter's. It is also a dual rinse out plus leave in conditioner. I wish it worked for my hair as well as my daughter's, but it could be her hair loves more protein. It gave her hair more slip than mine. But i will definitely buy it again. Its affordable and can be bought at most beauty supply store.
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
excellent for hair that needs protein and moisture. The consistency is not thin, but not thick. The smell is definitely not the best. works well after a wash or as a moisturizer on dry hair.
Alexandria m.
Chicago , IL
I love this conditioner... I love it more as a rinse out, rather than a leave in. When u leave it in, it feels a little mucky(especially when it's hot out...)
Moline S.
Savannah, GA
Love the way it makes my hair feel its like a lot of medicine going in it when i deep condition my hair i put in my hair great product comb kinky good.
Sabrina C.
HILLSIDE, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a deep conditioner to moisturize and nourish my hair and scalp. I use a little bit after my wash as a leave in conditioner as well.