Africa's Best Africas Best Organic Olive Oil Gel Twist & Lock 15 oz. Jar (Pack of 8)

BY AFRICA'S BEST

April  D.
Newark, NJ
This is a really great product and the ingredients are really great for your hair and is healthy for your hair giving it moisture and shine.
Jennifer L.
Bronx, Ny
My children are biracial, so when my daughter was born, I had to immerse myself in a whole new world of haircare products. Africa best organic oil makes styling, combing and setting curly hair a cinch for anyone. It smells great and does not weigh the hair down and I also found out it is great for all hair types and help with dry scalp. I suffer from terrible dandruff , this product took care of my dry itchy problem!!!
Antrae' K.
This product is great for natural hair, when doing twist outs and other natural styles. It moisturizers the hair as well as holds the hair in place.