BY AFRICA'S BEST

Africa's Best Organic Texture My Way Curl Keeper Lotion quenches dry hair with a healthy dose of well-needed moisture. Your style immediately snaps back to life. Curl Keeper, the only moisturizing hair lotion with natural organic conditioning is specifically formulated to strengthen, soften, condition and moisturize texturized and naturally curly or wavy styles. Hair is left feeling silky and manageable with awesome looking curls and waves that stay moisturized without a wet or greasy after-feel. see more...

Michelle L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Honestly, one of the best products to use. It made my hair feel soft, shiny, and smell amazing. My natural hair has seen a multitude of products over the years and this has been one of the best it has seen.
Jorgete P.
I got it right on this product. For my curls have never been so uniform, silky, shiny, voluminous, and smelling delicious. I loved too much good.

Amazon