Africa's Best Africas Best Org Olive Oil X- Virgin Hair Polish 6oz Mist uploaded by Chaelesha Q.

BY AFRICA'S BEST

Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Shine Hair Polish is a feather-light finishing mist that is great for extra dry, dull frizzy hair. It keeps hair extra soft, smooth and silky straight. The organic conditioning polish is fortified with the restorative properties of olive oil, nature's historic remedy for instantly moisturizing and strengthening dry hair. It specially formulated to be feather-light, non-greasy and won't weight down hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denaysha B.
Review for: Hair Polish 6 fl oz; 177 ml more...
I love this product it is not heavy on the hair. Looks great on your puffs and does not clogged your natural hair looks. I have tried several products from this brand and they are inexpensive. This polish leaves your hair looking silky and glossy.
Maria D.
Love this polish. I get it from Family Dollar and when I flat iron my hair and use this polish it gives my hair shine and bounce. You don't have to use slot of this at all.
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg , MD
Review for: Hair Polish 6 fl oz; 177 ml more...
Hace una semana lo compre me dijeron que dejarlo con hojas de romero por una semana. Ayuda al crecimiento del cabello espero no me decepciona este aceite
Chaelesha Q.
Tampa
After a washed up head , i advice one to spray in palm and rub trought the hair o ly twice & blowdry then straighten for an awesome slewk hairstyle.
Vemetris  D.
It leaves my hair shiny and full of moisture! Love it! And it smells good too! Will definitely purchase other products from this brand!
Stephanie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an amazing oil, especially for curly and dry hair! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a moisture boost!
Kennedi H.
I really like this product.
I wanted to see if it would make my locs shine and smell good and it did. Recommended!
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
I love this stuff. Smells good and works very good. Try it dor ur self and you willing see.
Michelle L.
I like it for the smell and the extra shine it gives my hair after I've flat ironed it.
Yohanna🌸 R.
Review for: Hair Polish 6 fl oz; 177 ml more...
Pretty good. I love the smell and the slip is provides. I’d buy it again, and it’s pretty cheap. Bought it at the dollar store.