BY AFRICA'S BEST

Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
This has been one of my go-to deep conditioners for years. I mix it with Argan Oil and wrap my head for the maximum hydration method of deep conditioning. It smells amazing, helps keep my hair hydrated longer and my hair loves it.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Makes my hair feel soft.. Black girls with kinky hair can use this and it will soften hair and make it easy to manage. Def made my hair a bit stronger so it can grow properly.. Using this amongst a few other products like biotin vitamins for 4 months helped my hair grow about 5 inches :))
Khadijah K.
This stuff smells like cake on a sunny day. I use it as a leave in and deep conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and also smelling edible.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
This is good on natural hair. I have afro like texture and it works great. Gray price also
Kiara L.
I use this from time to time. Not my favorite, but will leave your hair soft.
Kariany M.
I think this is a good conditioner for girls with unruly hair which need to be straightened. The smell is very rich and after putting it on and taking it out with the water you really see the change of the softness in your hair. One of the favorite products for me, however, I think you have to be careful with the use of this, that is, the amount of times you throw it, because (I guess) that its formula is to give softness to the hair , sometimes it is usually a little sticky. However I recommend it to 100000%
Charlene C.
London, ON
I like this deep conditioner! It leaves my hair smelling so good, and incredibly soft and easy to comb. I definitely recommend this product.
Liza G.
For the price, does the job and makes your hair soft, if your have really damaged hair it helps it smooth it down