Africa's Best Africas Best Org Carrot Tea Tree Oil 6oz uploaded by Tiffani M.

BY AFRICA'S BEST

Tajae LaRen P.
Tajae LaRen P.
Frederick, MD
I am a braids wearer I love pitting them in my hair in the smer because it limit heat damage from the sun and I don't have to do to much with them however it is easy to get a dry scalp when wearing braids for such a long time this product is an awesome help for this problem it is natural and smells so good I advise everyone to try it out!!
Blair T.
Blair T.
San jacinto, Ca
I absolutely love this! I love the way it smells and also love that it keeps lice away, my friend told me about this so I use it everyday and I even got my sister to use it on her kids hair & they have yet to get lice so that's a plus.
Tanika C.
Tanika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product met before I went natural and I loved it. Has a great smile also
Nnenna I.
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
I've been using this product for so many years, it stays in my bathroom every day! It's multi purpose and has so many uses. Super effective and the ingredients are really pure. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an alternative.
Cristal K.
Cristal K.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a gift for my sister in law who has super tight curls and her hair is looking the best it's ever looked!
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
I have kinky, coily, curly hair and this is a good moisturizing oil for my hair! Love the light scent. You can also use as a body and cuticle oil; very versatile and I like that too. I will definitely use again.
ariela d.
ariela d.
Organics products are wonderful, in essence this, leaves your hair with a rich fragrance and leaves your hair silky
Âdäj'á Q.
Âdäj'á Q.
I bought this for my sister seeing her is very texture and needs to be moist at all times and this definitely helps her.