Africa's Best Africas Best Castor Oil 5.25oz uploaded by D'sherlna R.

BY AFRICA'S BEST

Africa's Best Super Grow Maximum Hair & Scalp Conditioner is enriched with African Herbs and Vitamins. It is a deep penetrating formula that helps to eliminate dryness and hair breakage. An excellent conditioner, moisturizer and enhancer. see more...

Britanya D.
West Orange
If your growing your hair out this is the product for you!! It's all around a good product it does exactly why it says I recommend this to all who are on a natural hair journey or just growing your hair longer. A must have for hair care.
jameelah j.
MIAMI, FL
I was not a major fan of this product, I have natural hair and it did not quite work for me. I would not recommend this for natural thick hair.
Quinetta N.
Buhl, AL
Love using this on my daughters hair. It doesn't leave their hair heavy and it smells good. It also makes their hair look healthier.
Chelsea L.
Oak Creek, WI
I absolutely love this oil it smells amazing and my hair grows fast when ever I use it! I love that there's castor oil in it.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
I used this in my hair a lot it make it smell good and look health the Castor oil is very well it work on my natural hair.
Aparna B.
Does this have any odor?

Walmart