Africa's Best AFRICAS BEST 8Floz Ultim Herbal Oil

by Africa's Best

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Africas best 8floz ultim herbal oil

What’s this like? Does it weigh down hair? Is it helpful for those who are transitioning? Africa's Best AFRICAS BEST 8Floz Ultim Herbal Oil
Is the soybean oil non gmo no labels on this
Does this weigh down the hair?
Start your review of Africa's Best AFRICAS BEST 8Floz Ultim Herbal Oil!
Product Highlights
“I have natural hair and this oil is great for keeping it nice and manageable with some shine to it.” in 2 reviews
“I have really dry scalp and this product is perfect for me.” in 1 review
Ithaca, NY
Last Word: It's called Ultimate for a reason.It's gutsy to call anything "Ultimate" in the product name, but 100%, this is my jam. The only thing that this oil can't do is hold me until I fall asleep and tell me that I'm pretty. A whole body product, it's amazing on the skin fresh out of the shower: slather it on before you towel off and see what happens to your ashy, dry skin! It's disappears! Readily absorbable, the moisture lasts and lasts like no other product I've used before. I use it a couple of times a month on my naturally curly hair and SPROING! Curls are refreshed. Africa's Best has a light scent and unbelievably inexpensive. Rough feet? coat them, throw some socks on and voila! Parched elbows? Elephant knees? A couple of drops will do! Cuticles making a run for it? gently massage it in and they slide right back into place. Truly miraculous stuff.
Brewer
Purchased at: Walmart
Found this bad boy at Walmart for less than $3! My hair has been feeling kind of dry lately and I've had some flakes in my hair. I put a couple tablespoons of this in my damp hair, from root to tip. I dampened a towel and microwaved it for a few minutes and then wrapped my hair up in it and let it sit for about 25 minutes. It took a few washes to get it out so next time I won't use so much or put it so close to my scalp. It has a strong scent...I didn't mind it but everyone else did. Once I finally got it out (I literally had to mix a drop of DAWN DISHSOAP into my shampoo) my hair felt so silky!! Even the ends looked healthier! I will definitely reuse, just alter my application process a bit. Overall, totally worth the $3!
Baltimore, MD
This is a nice oil. The size is smaller than the one I typically use but it’s okay. Very moisturizing , has a lot of good essential oils with great benefits in it. Scent is okay. I wish it had an applicator though that made applying easier, but other than that it’s a really good buy!
Walterboro, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has always been part of my natural hair care rotation. Its affordable l, which is major plus for me. Nothing to improve with the product. So dont change the formula 😂 Compare to alternatives, its light and smell is pleasurable. Im highly satisfied with this product
Purchased at: Walmart
Very affordable. You can use it for hair and body. I like using it for my scalp and on my bath water to keep my skin soft. Only thing I hate is the smell, it smells like baby oil and something else, and I personally hate that smell.
Silver Spring , MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this oil ever since I was a little girl I like the all because it has a very good smell has great essential oils in it is not too heavy on the hair and it moisturizes my hair leaving it shiny and soft.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this oil because it smells amazing!! A little bit goes a long way too and it keeps my hair super soft without making it greasy. I use it on my wet hair after I shower and it makes it easy to brush and style!
Dallas, TX
This is one of my holy grail products! I've been using this for like the last 6 to 7 years and it's the only oil that I really use. I usually buy at Wal-Mart or the dollar store. It's very inexpensive, and never costs me more than 2 or 3 bucks. It's not super heavy and has a nice smell. I love to use it to for a pre-poo hot oil treatment, to give my hair some shine, and to seal in the moisture in my hair. This oil is great for blowouts too. Also, I love that this oil has multipurpose functions. I love to use it when my skin is damp right after getting out of the shower. It leaves my skin so soft and glowy and doesn't take forever to absorb. I would definitely recommend this oil to anyone who is looking for a new one to try! Definitely won't be disappointed.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. Since my hair is low porosity it requires a lot of moisture. I discovered this in my local Family Dollar for about $4. I'm satisfied with the way that it leaves my hair soft and shiny. My only suggestion is that they form a new top for easy application because these felt always leaks everywhere on the bottle gets super oily.
Racine, WI
Africa's Best AFRICAS BEST 8Floz Ultim Herbal Oil uploaded by Angela D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love using this every time I get out of the shower. I use this to moisturize my skin as well as my hair being its damaged from coloring. My hair and skin is left feeling soft and it smells great. I also use the oil as a hot oil treatment once a week for deep treatment. Very affordable and works great!