BY AFRICA'S BEST

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Africas best 8floz ultim herbal oil see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I have natural hair and this oil is great for keeping it nice and manageable with some shine to it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry scalp and this product is perfect for me." in 1 review
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I love this oil!!! It smells so good!! And it can be used for multiple purposes. I primarily use this to moisturize my skin when I get out of the shower. I leave my skin slightly damp when I apply it. I also use this in my hair, I'll alternate between this and Jamaican Black Castor Oil for the "O" in the LOC method. It leaves my hair looking shiny and smelling so good! It costs than less than $3 at Target for this bottle. Which is a good price because it will last you for awhile!
Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC
The Herbal Oil is my go for good blow-outs and it provides a nice shine to you hair and body. Its amazing. And since I have naturally curly hair, it helps moisturize my hair, even when its wet. But its a really amazing product to use and it rejuvenates my hair when its especially dry. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ella B.
When braiding hair, you need to keep your scape moisturizer to prevent breakage of the hair. It has a nice scent , so this product is herbal. This product is more healthier then other oil because of the herbal base You could also use it on your body as a moisturizer after bathing. The price may differ in urban neighborhood.
Elissa B.
Hawthorne, CA
This oil is so amazing for your skin and hair! 1. It smells like baby oil, so soft and sweet. 2. The hydration it brings back into your skin and hair feels so good. Leaving your skin soft and moist. 3. Your hair becomes silky , smooth, less frizz. This product is just all around good.
Arkela B.
I could not live without this oil! The fresh powdery scent is amazing. It is best used right after bathing and it makes your skin so soft. I even put a little in my bath water! I have given this as gifts because people cannot believe I'm not wearing a light and nice perfume.
Lars T.
Orlando, FL
I love this oil on my natural hair. It smells wonderful an it's great for massage an dry scalp. This product is very inexpensive an u can find it almost everywhere. I use this herbal oil weekly an I'm very satisfied the way it makes I hair feel after I apply it.
Laura S.
Forest Park, Ga
Smells very good but don't put way too much because it will look weird. Other than that it is a nice oil to keep hair looking nice and clean and also is very useful for split ends. It's also very economic
Shajeeah M.
Decatur, GA
Whenever i cut my hair and want it to grow out super fast i always buy this oil. Idk what it is about this oil bit it makes my hair soft and moisturized. Been using it for years
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
Use this on my children's hair after they take a shower and it locks in the moisture for days! Wish I would have found this sooner and their hair wouldn't be as damaged.
Jalissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This oil is terrible. It's super oily after you shampoo too. It doesn't moisturize hair it actually makes the hair feel more dry and sticky.
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
Does this weigh down the hair?
Is the soybean oil non gmo no labels on this