BY AFRICA'S BEST

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Africas best 8floz ultim herbal oil see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have natural hair and this oil is great for keeping it nice and manageable with some shine to it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry scalp and this product is perfect for me." in 1 review
Ni-kei J.
Africa's Best AFRICAS BEST 8Floz Ultim Herbal Oil I highly recommend this lightweight oil blend. It is pretty versatile as it can be used for both the skin and hair. I use it for sealing moisture into my hair, adding shine and strengthening my strands. It keeps my curls soft and smooth.I also use it on my nails and skin for a nice glow. A little goes a long way, a bottle lasts a good amount of time. I've had mine for about 4 months. It's also pretty inexpensive which makes this product such a great value.
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my holy grail products! I've been using this for like the last 6 to 7 years and it's the only oil that I really use. I usually buy at Wal-Mart or the dollar store. It's very inexpensive, and never costs me more than 2 or 3 bucks. It's not super heavy and has a nice smell. I love to use it to for a pre-poo hot oil treatment, to give my hair some shine, and to seal in the moisture in my hair. This oil is great for blowouts too. Also, I love that this oil has multipurpose functions. I love to use it when my skin is damp right after getting out of the shower. It leaves my skin so soft and glowy and doesn't take forever to absorb. I would definitely recommend this oil to anyone who is looking for a new one to try! Definitely won't be disappointed.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. Since my hair is low porosity it requires a lot of moisture. I discovered this in my local Family Dollar for about $4. I'm satisfied with the way that it leaves my hair soft and shiny. My only suggestion is that they form a new top for easy application because these felt always leaks everywhere on the bottle gets super oily.
Brianna C.
Nice affordable oil! I purchased this oil just to give it a try and it made my hair so soft and shiny. The smell is amazing it reminds me of baby oil/lotion. It has a very lightweight texture just like most dry oils and it did not leave my hair feeling greasy. I like to use it to refresh my dry hair it does not do much for actually moisturizing. I would definitely recommend trying out this product. It’s less than $2 at walmart and lasts quite a while.
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
I love buying products for multi use, especially when their main purposes is for hair. If your hair is dry and your scalp is even drier I suggest using this oil. As long as your hair is clean before putting the product in your hair and on your scalp there's no worries when it begins to drip down your face or down your back. It has an amazing smell kind of reminds me of baby oil and it's inexpensive. I believe I bought mine at Walmart for no more than two dollars.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
This is great if your hair is dry or coil textured hair. The price is definitely worth it especially if you have drier hair.. my hair texture is b3 and it may weight it down a little .. i like to apply while my hair is wet i feel like it locks in the oil
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
This is my go to oil. It’s never a disappointment. It has a nice subtle scent. It last all day. This is very affordable. I always buy it from Dollar General. The oil helped my hair to not be so dry as my hair usually is.
Regine R.
African best oil is great on everywhere o. Ur body. Love oilly myself up from. Head to hair. Just qish the smell was more ob the flower size. But other then that its good. Keep you skin healthy n hidrate
Ruby k.
El Paso
Yo compré este oil porque tenía mi cabello muuy maltratado después de avermelo decolorado , y con nada se me arreglaba mi cabello , compré este producto solo por casualidad y terminé amándolo , me encanta , me reparo las puntas abiertas , me sello las puntas , y tan solo con unas pocas horas sobre la palma de mis manos , es genial y en verdad lo recomiendo
Tuesday's S.
Elk Grove, CA
Really like this product, I have had it for months now and still have alot left. You barely have to use anything and it lasts a long time. That being said be careful not to use to much product because it will make hair oily
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
Does this weigh down the hair?
Is the soybean oil non gmo no labels on this