BY AFRICA'S BEST

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Africas best 8floz ultim herbal oil see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I have natural hair and this oil is great for keeping it nice and manageable with some shine to it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry scalp and this product is perfect for me." in 1 review
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
This is one of my holy grail products! I've been using this for like the last 6 to 7 years and it's the only oil that I really use. I usually buy at Wal-Mart or the dollar store. It's very inexpensive, and never costs me more than 2 or 3 bucks. It's not super heavy and has a nice smell. I love to use it to for a pre-poo hot oil treatment, to give my hair some shine, and to seal in the moisture in my hair. This oil is great for blowouts too. Also, I love that this oil has multipurpose functions. I love to use it when my skin is damp right after getting out of the shower. It leaves my skin so soft and glowy and doesn't take forever to absorb. I would definitely recommend this oil to anyone who is looking for a new one to try! Definitely won't be disappointed.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. Since my hair is low porosity it requires a lot of moisture. I discovered this in my local Family Dollar for about $4. I'm satisfied with the way that it leaves my hair soft and shiny. My only suggestion is that they form a new top for easy application because these felt always leaks everywhere on the bottle gets super oily.
Tuesday's S.
Elk Grove, CA
Really like this product, I have had it for months now and still have alot left. You barely have to use anything and it lasts a long time. That being said be careful not to use to much product because it will make hair oily
Demi L.
Palm BAy, FL
I love buying products for multi use, especially when their main purposes is for hair. If your hair is dry and your scalp is even drier I suggest using this oil. As long as your hair is clean before putting the product in your hair and on your scalp there's no worries when it begins to drip down your face or down your back. It has an amazing smell kind of reminds me of baby oil and it's inexpensive. I believe I bought mine at Walmart for no more than two dollars.
Analisa R.
Dallas
This is the best oil I have ever used, compared to coconut oil, this bottle is very affordable, you can get it at Walmart for under 2$, it is a revitalizing multi-use oil that can be used on the hair, bath, nails and body, with a light fragrance that smells very nice and soft.
Tikara L.
Love! I use this for my dry skin during the winter months and it works wonders. It doesn’t make you feel oily or sticky since it absorbs right into your skin. It also smells really good. Downside is that after I opened it, it won’t stop leaking out and making a mess.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
This is great if your hair is dry or coil textured hair. The price is definitely worth it especially if you have drier hair.. my hair texture is b3 and it may weight it down a little .. i like to apply while my hair is wet i feel like it locks in the oil
Khoree L.
This is my go to oil. It’s never a disappointment. It has a nice subtle scent. It last all day. This is very affordable. I always buy it from Dollar General. The oil helped my hair to not be so dry as my hair usually is.
Daekwan J.
St Marys City, MD
When I tell you I use this oil for everything, I really do mean everything. It is great for your hair and your skin! It makes my skin look nice and shiny as well as give it this smooth effect
Mili M.
Perfect consistency to penetrate and condition skin overall and my hair. I use it gorgeous body and hair masks. I even add a little to my conditioner and body lotion
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
Does this weigh down the hair?
Is the soybean oil non gmo no labels on this