BY AFRICA'S BEST

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Africas best 5.25oz super gro max see more...

Joniece C.
The smell is fantastic! The price is even better! I love that my hair is soft and managable, and it keeps me highly moisturized during the day. Great for twist outs too to add a bit of softness and shine. My hair has grown substantially because of it!
Shannon B.
I use this for my daughters hair each time I do it. I don't like to use grease so this works great. It conditions hers hair and soaks in instead of staying on top like other hair products
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using this for about three weeks now and all I can say it that every one of the claims is true. Eliminates dryness, I have 4c coils, so it's really hard for the moisture I put in my scalp to reach the ends of my hair. I'm not exactly sure what I was doing before this product but yes please go grab it. This is for all my curly girls. Ps it smells amazing!
Yuataine H.
Tulsa, OK
This grease smells so wonderful ! It is made to strengthen your hair and scalp. It contains natural oils, herbs, and vitamins. It’s not pricey at all and can be found at your local Dollar General. It will also moisturize your hair.
Favour O.
Aurora, IL
This grew back my hair while it was in braids I only had its sample packet before but ever since I got a full one I could never go back to not using this it makes your hair fast a little bit of this goes a very long way it smells like cotton candy it even brought back my fading edges and eyebrows.
Emily A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Wow! I put this on my scalp when my hair is wet and it has saved me from the damage bleach has caused. Use sparingly. Good for men and women. Definitely promotes hair growth! Smells yummy like plantain ash. Comb through when wet.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
The Africa's best Super Gro hair and scalp conditioner is a wonderful way to moisturize your hair. I love the coconut smell and it's not too heavy. I pay about $2.99 Ford at my local Walmart. I would recommend this product.
Jasmine P.
This stuff has made my hair grow super fast. It is one of the best compared to alternatives. It has a weird scent but it's long lasting. It's extremely affordable. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Tessa T.
Starkville, MS
If your scalp is super dry and you need a long lasting product, I recommend this one. I only use it once a week and it works miracles for my hair. I'm natural so it helps with my growth. I absolutely love it! ❤
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
Do not purchase this product while it does offer certain herbs that stimulate hair growth the petroleum jelly in hair clogs your pores and stops hair growth so it does not really work as a scalp conditioner or a hair growing treatment I would not recommend it's very greasy it's uncomfortable to wear in the summer time especially if you have braids or anything with your skin exposed when it's on your skin and gets irritated and it burns the only thing I would say you can use this for is tanning maybe as a tanning oil I would put it on and come to the beach but I would not recommend this for my hair
How long does it take to grow your hair?
Jaimie G.
San Jose, CA
Has anyone who have dried ends and oily roots take a jab at this product? my hair was recently bleached to no end and I have since let it grow out and box dyed it (I know, box color isn't good but I had a short time frame to change my color) so now the only parts of my hair thay where previously damaged are the midsection to the tips. I'm not worried about my tips getting oily because they're dry and need moisture but my midsection is borderline dry to normal. will this give me a greasy look? and will it help my split ends? thank you!
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Has anyone used this on a child hair and it help their hair grow?
It the best gel ever my sister use it to condition her hair great product very satisfied.

back