BY AFRICARE

Africare 100% Glycerin see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I added this to my deep conditioner mixture (along with various oils) and apply to my hair from root to tip. It will leave your hair unbelievably soft and moisturized. I believe I paid about $8 at my local beauty supply store (last one on the shelf). I've used it several times and still have more than half left.
Bonus: It's a great relief for eczema as well. I use it on my daughters skin occasionally to relieve the itching and combat dryness
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
A little bit of glycerin with aloe vera juice and water will do wonders for moisturizing curly hair. I've tried both this brand and a generic brand from Walmart and I didn't really notice a difference so I don't think it matters too much.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I add Africare's 100% Glycerin to my daily hair spritz and I find that it helps keep my hair moisturized throughout the day! I also use it to treat dry ankles and knees, and never have I been disappointed! A little goes a long way with this product, so it'll last you for ages! Definitely recommended!
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
I use this glycerin in conjunction with pure acetone. it keeps the acetone from drying out my nails and cuticles. glycerin is the added ingredient in zoya remover.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I love glycerin. Does wonders for my relaxed hair. I add it to my prepoos and deep conditioners. Aids in added moisture which in turn increase retention. Love!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Africare 100% Glycerin more...
My hair loves this stuff, I️ add it to all of deep conditioners. I️ have to buy more and I️ got mine from Walgreens. I️t was very affordable as well.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
This product works amazing it's very nourishing on skin it's great for hair and on knees elbows feet love this product 100% recommended
Keturah L.
This product works very well at least not being very soft and very moisturize and does a great job as far as my nieces hair as well
Talia C.
My dad tried this as a lip balm once and really liked it. He said it helped with his dry lips so that good.
Julie P.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Africare 100% Glycerin more...
I use this on my bold spot so it can grow back and I use this all over my hair every two weeks