Add a Photo

By RA COSMETICS
Shea butter comes from the nut of the karite shea tree that is indigenous to Africa. Raw, unrefined shea butter contains vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A and E, as well as essential fatty acids. It has a creamy color and a very distinct smell....
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
While I was transitioning from relaxed to natural hair I used this product to add moisture to my hair. Now since I chopped my hair off last year, I still use it. I prefer the creamy version than the hard version. It can be used for all your personal needs! Its good for skin as well as hair!!
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 22, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Shea Butter 8 oz
Great for people with rashes and suffer from eczema. Also is great for keeping natural hair moisturized. Plus its good for people with stretch marks and dark spots .
Teri S.
Teri S.
Beaumont, TX
March 21, 2017, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Shea Butter 8 oz
My favorite brand of shea butter. I like to mix my own hair products so I tried this in a whim.... Now I use it to make hair creams and skin creams...
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:17 a.m.
Review for: Shea Butter 8 oz
Ideal para personas con erupciones cutáneas y sufren de eczema. También es ideal para mantener el cabello natural hidratado. Además es bueno para las personas con estrías y manchas oscuras.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Decent to use. It's not my favorite but it certainly works. The price is my style too
Kashana M.
Kashana M.
June 9, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Shea Butter 8 oz
I use this on my stretch marks and I've honestly seen such a huge difference since I've been using it for the past couple months. I definitely recommend it and it's also great for keeping natural hair moisturized.