BY RA COSMETICS

Shea butter comes from the nut of the karite shea tree that is indigenous to Africa. Raw, unrefined shea butter contains vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A and E, as well as essential fatty acids. It has a creamy color and a very distinct smell.... see more...

Jamie L.
Jamie L.
While I was transitioning from relaxed to natural hair I used this product to add moisture to my hair. Now since I chopped my hair off last year, I still use it. I prefer the creamy version than the hard version. It can be used for all your personal needs! Its good for skin as well as hair!!
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for people with rashes and suffer from eczema. Also is great for keeping natural hair moisturized. Plus its good for people with stretch marks and dark spots .
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this shea butter. It keep my skin moisturizer since I get very ashy in cold weather. It's very long lasting don't need to reapply aggressively. It smell just fine. I would definitely buy raw shea butter again..... $5 is the cheapest you can find it.... you can use this butter for mostly any skin issues you probably facing.... like extreme dryness, hair conditioner and etc. African Shea Butter 100% Natural 8oz by RA Cosmetics
Teri S.
Teri S.
Gautier, MS
My favorite brand of shea butter. I like to mix my own hair products so I tried this in a whim.... Now I use it to make hair creams and skin creams...
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Ideal para personas con erupciones cutáneas y sufren de eczema. También es ideal para mantener el cabello natural hidratado. Además es bueno para las personas con estrías y manchas oscuras.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Decent to use. It's not my favorite but it certainly works. The price is my style too
Kashana M.
Kashana M.
I use this on my stretch marks and I've honestly seen such a huge difference since I've been using it for the past couple months. I definitely recommend it and it's also great for keeping natural hair moisturized.