BY YOGI TEA

Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
Foodie Expert
I love any of the Yogi teas made with African red bush. When I use the plain, I add a flavor. It's nice to see that Yogi has done this with peach. All summer long I make sun tea and drink it later iced. It's my go-to summer beverage! I always keep some in my pantry. Give it a try - you won't regret it.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Lakeland, FL
So in love with this tea .. definitely one of my favorites. Love all their flavors :) I love to keep a stack all the boxes in the office and at home
Christi T.
Christi T.
Lafayette, IN
I love all Yogi tea. Such a nice way to end the evening with a hot glass of something with full flavor and no caffeine. The peach is delicious.
Casandra  C.
Casandra C.
I really enjoy yogi teas. I like the little sayings that come in them also. This is a great flavor.
Arin T.
Arin T.
Covington, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! It's delicious and very soothing to me! I love this brand in general!
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Gatineau
Foodie Expert
The Yogi Teas are amazing, each tea bag has a beautiful quote for you to read while sipping. This is different from any tea I have tried, more expensive, but brilliant flavour and packaging. They really nailed this one, would recommend to anyone.