BY YOGI TEA

Patricia R.
Revere, MA
I love any of the Yogi teas made with African red bush. When I use the plain, I add a flavor. It's nice to see that Yogi has done this with peach. All summer long I make sun tea and drink it later iced. It's my go-to summer beverage! I always keep some in my pantry. Give it a try - you won't regret it.
Karen R.
Lakeland, FL
So in love with this tea .. definitely one of my favorites. Love all their flavors :) I love to keep a stack all the boxes in the office and at home
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Samm C.
Coconut Creek, FL
 I like the flavor of this tea. On each tea bag there are relaxing  affirmations on them so that while you drink your tea you can reflect on the positive yogi message. I like the added touch!
Christi T.
Lafayette, IN
I love all Yogi tea. Such a nice way to end the evening with a hot glass of something with full flavor and no caffeine. The peach is delicious.
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
It has a strong flavor which I very much appreciate. I like me tea with some honey and a bit of coconut it almond milk and I'm on with may dag
Brisa T.
Omaha, NE
I love yogi's tea,this helps my rough throat clear off. This is like my  natural remedies that finishes my sickness
Arin T.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love this tea! It's delicious and very soothing to me! I love this brand in general!
Casandra  C.
I really enjoy yogi teas. I like the little sayings that come in them also. This is a great flavor.
Yvonne K.
Wassenberg
As one of my good friends said „yogi tea is the only tea that actually work“ i totally agree. You feel better and you will definetly get the benefits that it promises plus you have a yoga position on every package